Top Jobs in Tulsa Area, OK
Job-Specific Career Training
Radio and Communications Security Repairers maintain the equipment and systems that ensure Army National Guard Units can communicate over secure channels. Your duties will include installing and repairing circuits and wiring, calibrating and aligning equipment components, and stringing overhead cables between utility poles. Other duties include repairing systems, performing equipment tests, and performing preventive maintenance checks and services on equipment.Plus, you'll be building a...
Fast Growing Company
Sportsmith's System Administrator is responsible for managing the database, servers, network, and other infrastructure that supports our e-commerce site and inventory management. This position also includes responsibility for maintaining internal users' workstations, network storage, email, etc. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be able to manage their time and efforts among multiple shifting priorities, and be able to work independently and as part of a team. The ideal candidate will uncover issues and propose improvements, come to the table with...
OAI Electronics, LLC in Tulsa, Oklahoma has an immediate opening for an experienced SMT Technician (Machine Operator). Responsibilities and essential job functions include:
- Timely and accurate automatic and manual assembly of electronic products on the SMT machines;
- Perform and set-up the operation of the SMT machine;
- Ability to establish production priorities;
- Install product or component options according to product specifications;
- Perform first article inspections of the SMT process.
- Tulsa, OK
SUMMARY The Production Cook is responsible for the production of food, recipe adherence, portion control standards, and presentation of all food items. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Includes the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Responsible for production cooking of food for the main kitchen.
- Must adhere to standards for preparation, portioning, cooking, and presentation of all menu items.
- Ensure excellent quality of food and proper presentation.
- Responsible for portion control, adherence of recipes, and...
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES ABILTY TO PERFORM TECHNICIAN DUTIES, BE FAMILIAR WITH ELECTRONIC AND MECHANICAL COMPONENTS. ABILITY TO DISASSEMBLE, CLEAN, INSPECT, REPAIR, ASSEMBLE, AND TEST COMPONENTS. APPLY KNOWLEDGE IN A PRACTICAL MANNER USING DETAILED PROCEDURES ESSENTIAL TASKS/DUTIES INTERPRET COMPONENT MAINTENANCE MANUALS AND FAA APPROVED DATA. PERFORM MAINTENANCE AND INSPECTIONS ON UNITS. ASSESS/TROUBLESHOOT THE REASON FOR FAILURE. KNOW THE PROCESS FLOW FOR MAINTENACE AND RETURN TO SERVICE. KNOW THE FAA APPROVED DATA THAT APPLIES TO COMPONENTS UNDER SERVICE SKILLS REQUIRED: RECOGNIZE...