Join the Team of a well-established company!
Welder with Experience Needed...
Gordon, Inc., located in Bossier City, LA, is recognized as a leader in the engineering and manufacturing of custom architectural specialty products. For over 50 years, our products have been used to help create commercial, industrial and institutional buildings worldwide. Gordon specializes in sustainable architectural metal products for interior and exterior applications. Product applications include specialty metal ceilings and wall systems, drywall and plaster trims, column enclosures, and many other architectural specialty products. Systems are designed for commercial, acoustical, educational, cleanroom, data center, healthcare, correctional, industrial, and institutional environments. Gordon, Inc. is an award-winning manufacturer and is widely known throughout the industry as the leader in custom architectural specialties. For more information, please visit our website at www.gordon-inc.com.
Experienced Welder -- One Shift Operation-- NEVER LESS THAN 40 HRS PER WEEK
- Architectural Metals - Extrusions and plate
- MIG & TIG welding on all types of Aluminum and steel: .032 Aluminum to 12 G SS
- One year of TIG welding experience on lighter gauge aluminum is a plus
- Fit and weld according to AutoCAD drawing specifications
- Welds, cleans, grinds and buffs to specifications
- Ability to set up Lincoln or Miller welders to ensure proper welds.
- Maintains a clean work environment in compliance with company standards
- Commitment to Safety and maintaining a Safe work environment
- Must pass a Drug Screen
- Basic Math Abilities
- Ability to read AutoCAD drawings a plus
- Must be a Team Player
- Some weekend work and Overtime expected.
Gordon, Inc. is an employee owned company. As an employee of Gordon, Inc., you will be allowed to share in the value and growth of the company and accumulate ownership in the stock of the company, at no cost to you. Gordon, Inc. also offers Health, Dental, Voluntary Term Life insurance and Disability benefits as well as a comprehensive 401k Retirement Plan and paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
GORDON, INC. IS A DRUG FREE ENVIRONMENT. ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE DRUG SCREENED.