Your search resulted in 47 "Automotive/Mechanic" jobs in Ashdown, AR. Save Job Search

Based on your search, we found the following results:

Chrysler Dealer
  • Texarkana,TX
  • 5/11/16
As a mid-level Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic) you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and
Texarkana Water (9)
  • Texarkana,TX
  • 5/23/16
Job Announcement Pollution Control Plant Mechanic I Texarkana Water Utilities is accepting applications for the of Plant Mechanic I. ...
Outsource.com
  • Texarkana,AR
  • 5/24/16
We've done 75% of the mechanical design and now require you to finish off the remaining 25% based on our specs.
Outsource.com
  • Texarkana,AR
  • 5/24/16
I have a proposal I need to write based on a business plan I developed and wrote in school a while back. I have the outline of the proposal and I have
Outsource.com
  • Texarkana,AR
  • 5/23/16
I need to publish a theory and need assistance to develop and publish it formatted academically. You will have to rewrite my material and format it in
Outsource.com
  • Texarkana,AR
  • 5/24/16
Create a Microsoft Word set of lessons that prepare a student to pass the Microsoft Word certification exam listed here: If you click "Show all" all
TruGreen
  • Texarkana,TX
  • 5/22/16
TruGreen is the nation's largest and most comprehensive provider of lawn services. Headquartered in Memphis, TN, we have more than 245 branches throughout the country.
Bridgestone Americas
  • Texarkana,AR
  • 5/25/16
. + Repetitive and sustained exertions, forceful exertions, awkward postures, mechanical stress concentrations, vibrations.
Outsource.com
  • Texarkana,AR
  • 5/24/16
Are you a top product designer that uses the best software tools to create a gorgeous 3D model based on our SolidWorks mechanical renderings?
Outsource.com
  • Texarkana,AR
  • 5/24/16
In either case, the audience is HR reps and business managers at a decision making level, so nothing too technical in a medical sense, but
Airgas - Driver Careers
  • Texarkana,AR
  • 5/6/16
Post secondary education equivalent to a one year Technical College or equivalent is an asset. Three years of related technical experience.
Leading Business Process Outsourcing Provider
  • Texarkana,AR
  • 5/16/16
Bachelors Degree in a related field or the recognized equivalent in work experience or a combination of work experience and education.Technical
Swift Refrigerated
  • Genoa,AR
  • 5/13/16
As an experienced driver, you're in a great to take advantage of the many career opportunities we may have available to you from driver positions, to
Roehl Transport
  • Texarkana,AR
  • 5/17/16
Over 50 years of stable, successful business history and experience. 24/7 365 maintenance, operations and technical support team.
Swift Transportation
  • Nash,TX
  • 5/14/16
As an experienced driver, you\'re in a great to take advantage of the many career opportunities we may have available to you from driver positions, to
Yoh
  • Texarkana,TX
  • 5/6/16
What You Need to Bring to the Table: - Bachelors Degree - (Mechanical, Electrical, Indusrial or Manufacturing Engineering). - 5+ years in
National Federation of Independent Business - NFIB
  • Texarkana,TX
  • 5/20/16
Intermediate technical skills.
State of Arkansas
  • Texarkana,AR
  • 5/24/16
May assist in parole/probation violation investigations by providing support in researching criminal activity and technical violations and
Geeks On Site
  • Texarkana,TX
  • 5/22/16
Software/Technical Skills: 3 years minimum full-time experience providing tech support Office suite; Word, Excel, & Outlook, etc Configuring
TruGreen
  • Texarkana,TX
  • 5/6/16
We offer: Competitive hourly rate Lucrative commission opportunity Benefits Package: medical/dental/vision, prescription, 401(k) plan w/company match
U.S. Navy
  • Texarkana,TX
  • 5/21/16
These highly trained, hands-on professionals perform the complex technical functions that are at the core of sub and carrier capabilities. ...
U.S. Navy
  • Texarkana,TX
  • 5/11/16
Naval Nuclear Power Instructors provide detailed knowledge of how to work the key aspects of a pressurized-water Navy nuclear power plant, which
U.S. Navy
  • Texarkana,TX
  • 5/24/16
Age and Health To be an eligible candidate, you must: Be a U.S. citizen Be at least 19 years of age and less than 29 years of age at the time of
U.S. Navy
  • Texarkana,TX
  • 5/24/16
And offer technical support and training to fellow personnel. ... Starting with extensive technical preparation in everything from
U.S. Navy
  • Texarkana,TX
  • 5/24/16
Age and Health To be an eligible candidate, you must: Be a U.S. citizen Be at least 19 years of age and less than 29 years of age at the time of