Share with friends:
Hotel Front Desk Clerk
- Consistently makes sure guest signs and initials paperwork properly and attaches all pertinent information to the registration card.
- Ensures all procedures are followed when checking guests into and out of the Hotel.
- Calls guests 20 minutes after check in to be sure everything is fine. Asks if there is anything else the guest needs.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of the Hotel reservations system. Processes guest transactions with minimal error. Consistently uses proper group, source, and reason codes.
- Promptly answers telephone calls to the Hotel Front Desk.
- Effectively answers any guest questions. Consistently directs guests to proper areas for answers to questions. Consistently follows through on guest issues to get them resolved.
- Handles all guest transactions in an expeditious and concise manner. Asks for Diamond card if needed both at check in and check out.
- Ensures guests always receive correct key upon check in. Advises guests keys are needed 24 hours to access the elevators.
- Promptly alerts the Bell Person to assist with luggage. Calls Valet upon check out.
- Properly cashes out at the end of shift, ensuring that all monies balance to the cashier transaction reports, and that all paperwork is accounted for, orderly, signed, and balanced.
- Completes night owls, alert dates and other necessary grave functions in a timely manner. GRAVE SHIFT ONLY
- Promptly assists guests with luggage as needed. Calls Valet upon check out. GRAVE SHIFT ONLY
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have experience in a guest contact position.
- Must have hotel and cashiering experience.
- Must be able to type 40 wpm.
- Excellent communication and computer skills required.