Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Reporting Analyst- HRIS (Workday)
The Reporting Analyst (HRIS) is responsible for report development and analysis in support of HR business processes and data-driven decision making. The Reporting Analyst reviews and responds to report requests from internal customers and external vendors by requirements gathering and developing and maintaining simple to complex reports in Workday as well as other HR databases and tools. This position also provides business analysis as well as develops and maintains process documentation for the HRIS Solutions Team, seeking opportunities for improvement.
Enterprise Holdings is the largest car rental provider in the world as measured by revenue and fleet. The company and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management – which combined offer a total transportation solution that includes extensive car rental and car-sharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for $24.1 billion in revenue and operated 2 million vehicles throughout the world in 2018. Enterprise Holdings’ annual revenues also place it near the top of the global travel industry, exceeding all other rental car companies, many airlines, and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies. Enterprise Holdings’ regional subsidiaries and Enterprise Fleet Management currently employ more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises, Enterprise Holdings operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations. The Enterprise Holdings global network operates in more than 90 countries and territories, including North America, Central America, South America, the Caribbean and Europe, as well as parts of Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Today, the company’s three brands serve more than 95 percent of the worldwide car rental market.
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Clayton, MO.
- Gather, interpret and document reporting requirements/requests and develop or modify simple to complex reports in Workday, HRIS databases and/or advanced reporting tools (macros, report templates, etc) to produce report results; review coding/design of reports to ensure efficient reporting performance and validate the accuracy and integrity of report results
- Test reports to ensure proper functioning, data accuracy and proper security access based on established policies; Provide analysis of impacts to reporting based on new releases or updates to system functionality and recommend/apply changes to reports as well as impacted databases or other reporting tools
- Develop strong working relationships through each request/interaction, establishing trust and integrity and providing a high level of customer service
- Create and maintain process documentation for reporting and analyze and optimize report performance as needed; Audit current reporting as well as departmental reporting procedures identifying areas of opportunity and recommend alternatives
- Assist with generating and distributing compliance reporting
- Provide business analysis for the Solutions Team; Design, analyze and document workflows and procedures, making recommendations for continuous improvement
- Maintain the confidentiality and security of all Human Resources activities and records; Ensure all information, files and data are accessible only by authorized employees and secure at all times
- Review and process mass HRIS data uploads, applying established policies and procedures, ensuring uploads were processed correctly and managing impact to HRIS data
- Provide technical support to HRIS Coordinators for projects, analysis and tasks
- May take a lead role with certain HR system functions (e.g. Workday, iCIMS)
- Maintain knowledge of current HRIS technology
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- One or more years Workday Reporting experience Required
- Two or more years Reporting and Analysis Required
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and communicate solutions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Microsoft Office Products (i.e., Excel, Word, Outlook) Proficiency with MS office programs, including Access Intermediate
- Analytical, mathematical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to document technical information
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable working independently or with a team
- Strong sense of initiative
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity
- Commits to excellent performance and produces quality work
- Is driven and self-motivated to achieve goals and objectives
- Supports diversity and contributes to an inclusive work environment