Share with friends:
JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for daily cleaning of resident rooms and common areas. Coordinate work within the department, as well as with other departments. Report pertinent information to the immediate supervisor, and assist the immediate supervisor with tasks to support department operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Sweep, vacuum, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors.
* Cleans rugs carpets, and upholstered furniture.
* Dusts furniture and equipment. Polishes furniture.
* Washes walls, ceilings, and woodwork. Washes windows, door panels and sills.
* Dusts/Cleans high touch areas, door knobs, handrails, telephone and wall plates, light switches, light pull cords, vents, televisions and pictures on hung on the walls.
* Washes beds and mattresses, and performs cleaning of resident rooms after discharges of residents.
* Disinfects and sterilizes equipment and supplies.
* Empties wastebaskets.
* Transports trash and waste to disposal areas.
* Clean and stocks bathrooms.
* Arranges furniture for meetings.
* Washes, folds and delivers resident clothing and bed linens
* High School Diploma/GED preferred
* Good communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled