Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Full Time Return Agent Bradley International Airport
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Return Agent. The Return Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process, and assists all customers with the rental return process. Provides professional, knowledgeable and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a Full Time position at National/Alamo located at 60 Schoephoester Rd Windsor Locks, CT 06096. The position pays $11.15 per hour 40 hours per week plus monthly performance incentives.
Some of the benefits that we offer to our employees are the following:
- 401k/Retirement Plan
- Health Coverage (dental, vision, medical)
- Company Profit Sharing (1 year following hire)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
- Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Understand the CDW/Emerald Aisle/Choice process; knowledge of the rental/return documents, fuel services, days/extra hours/surcharges and optional coverages.
- Understand the damage loss report reporting procedure.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum of 6 months experience handling customer service functions.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related incidents on driving record in the past 5 years
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept the starting pay of $11.15/hr, as well as monthly performance incentive bonuses
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following schedule:
Monday: 4:00am – 1:00pm
Tuesday: 4:00am – 1:00pm
Wednesday: 4:00am – 1:00pm
Thursday: 4:00am – 1:00pm
Friday: 6:00am - 3:00pm