Local Industry Leader Hiring in Springfield, IL
Outside B2B Sales Territory Manager
We’re looking for one great salesperson. Are you the right one?
Walz Label and Mailing Systems is the leading provider of innovative mail, messaging, and document management solutions in Illinois. Family owned for over 50 years, we are in need of an experienced business-to-business sales professional.
Our ideal candidate will live in the Springfield area, possess strong communication skills, be self-motivated, and be able to manage a large territory of current and prospective customers. We have a well-defined target customer, a large database of customers, and a proven product line to sell. Your job is to manage a current customer base as well as to initiate contact with new prospects, form relationships, demonstrate our products and services, and close the sale.
If this sounds like a company you’d like to call your own, please bring your:
- 5+ years of sales success
- Ability to sell on the phone and in person
- Enthusiasm for helping other people
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Desire to win
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with technology, including CRM software applications.
We will provide:
- A competitive compensation plan, plus uncapped commission.
- Specific equipment and industry training you will need to be successful in your new career.
- A small, closely knit environment that you’ll enjoy
- Family friendly work schedule (8 to 5pm, Monday - Friday)
- Benefits: Health insurance, 401K retirement plan, smartphone, laptop, and a company vehicle.
Smokers need not apply.
Brett Ellis, Sales Manager
Walz Label & Mailing Systems
624 High Point Ln
East Peoria, IL 61611
Since 1966, Walz has been a local family owned and operated business with headquarters in Central Illinois. Walz was started as a small independent scale sales and service organization, by Fred and Patricia Walz, and has grown over the years. As our customers have grown, we have grown with them by providing business automation solutions that meet their unique needs. As technology changed and improved our product and service portfolio increased, and Walz expanded with the mailing, labeling, and automation divisions.
Today, thousands of businesses across the Midwest rely on Walz for their business automation needs. As an independent dealer for some of the world's leading manufacturers, we can offer the solution that fits your organizations budget, specifications, and support requirements.