Inventory Coordinator Spokane
The Inventory Coordinator will work with the existing team at the Wholesale Lot in Spokane (off of Geiger Road) to be responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
**This position will start at $13.00 per hour, benefits and paid time off.**
- Ability to organize and account for fluctuating inventory (lot organization/in or outbound vehicles)
- Check in and process 100+ vehicles transactions (daily) using an e tablet to note condition of vehicles
- High volume lot organization with safety, efficiency, and security in mind
- Maintain systems for key organization and security of inventory
- Accurately complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Effective vendor/account engagement including, but not limited to: scheduling minor repairs, coordinating pick up and delivery, handling multiple vehicle transactions
- Notify Management of potential safety concerns regarding equipment, lot conditions and vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned (i.e additional administrative work, light janitorial, driving, etc.)
- Able to perform physical requirements related to vehicle check in process
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have a valid drivers license in with no more than 2 civil moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work Full-Time flexible schedule, Monday through Saturday 7 am - 6pm