Now Hiring Ramp Agents at BZN Airport!
BZN Ramp Agent
U.S. Aviation Services, a member of the UnitedService Companies family, has an immediate opening at the Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport.
Position Title: BZN Ramp Agent – Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN)
To provide all necessary and required under-wing ground support services as contracted by the customer to include but not be limited to loading and unloading baggage and cargo, marshalling.
- Marshall aircraft during arrival and departure
- Unload passenger luggage and air cargo, bulk and/or containers/pallets, onto carts and/or dollies
- Unload wheelchairs and child strollers and deliver to designated location
- Provide special handling of luggage/cargo as required/directed
- Deliver passenger luggage to claim area and unload onto conveyor system
- Deliver air cargo to appropriate recipient
- Drive and/or operate ground support equipment to include tow tractors, tow bars, belt loaders, container loaders, baggage tugs, water/lavatory service trucks, aircraft ground power units, aircraft air start units, air stairs, aircraft de-icing units, baggage carts, cargo dollies and passenger vans.
- Collect and load mail, live animals, wheelchairs and child strollers onto aircraft
- Aircraft cleaning
- Inspect ramp areas adjacent to gate and aircraft for debris and remove/dispose of when found.
- Comply with all federal, state, municipal, airport authority and carrier security requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Lift heavy objects that could reach 70 pounds
- Previous ramp experience a plus
- Valid driver's license
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work in inclement weather
- Flexible to work on various shifts (days, evening, nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Excellent Safety awareness
JOB TYPE - Full-time and Part-time
PAY - $13.50/Hour