- Full Time
- 81 Gold Miner Ln, Belgrade, MT 59714
Growing stable company with immediate opportunity!
Customer Service Representative and Admin Support
What: Customer Service Representative and Admin Support
Where: Belgrade, Montana
Why: Growing stable company with immediate opportunity in a good work environment.
What you’ll be doing...
Global Net needs an experienced Customer Service Representative to provide our growing Customer base with the responsive and professional care they are accustomed to receiving. You will be:
- Answering phones and dealing with new customer inquiries.
- Listening to existing customer issues and providing assurance that Global Net cares.
- Scheduling new service and repair appointments.
- Tracking daily schedules, progress and needs of field techs.
- Light phone sales.
- Obtaining and updating automatic billing information in operating system.
- Collaborating with other office staff to ensure all customer inquiries and technical issues are referred to the correct departments and that customers receive timely responses.
- Creating, tracking and updating a strong daily ticket volume in the Global Net operating software program.
- Assisting top management as assigned.
What we’re looking for...
An experienced, highly organized and professional office staff member who is dependable, able to work independently and as well as with other team members and willing to conquer a wide range of tasks assigned by management. You have experience and are comfortable working and communicating with all types of people. You listen to them and they listen to you. You take personal pride in being responsive to customer’s needs but do not try to be the solution to problems that are not in your knowledge base or skill set. You know your success depends upon your willingness to work and to provide value to our Customers and the company!
You’ll need to have:
- At least 2 years of phone, front office or Customer Service experience.
- Great communication and organizational skills.
- An aptitude to handle light phone sales.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel. Ability and willingness to learn Global Net operating software and additional new computer programs.
- Proven phone skills and the ability to work through customers emotion driven reactions.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance.
- A dependable car.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Any Customer Service work experience in a related field. (Internet provider, cable provider, telecommunications)
When you join Global Net...
You will be receiving a competitive wage based on experience and performance. You’ll be joining a growing internet service provider offering customers a product that people do not want to live without. Global Net is a company where staff all feel like family and yet we can challenge you with a fast pace environment and career potential.
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- Health Stipend
- Employer matched SIMPLE IRA
How can I get started….?
If you have what it takes……apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume or
letter of introduction detailing your qualifications and interest!