Great compensation, tips, and flexible work schedule!
Chauffeurs and Drivers Needed in Belgrade and Big Sky!
Natural Retreats is a luxury vacation rental management company operating in some of America's most beautiful and iconic destinations. From beautiful vacation homes with high-touch guest services and access to unforgettable outdoor activities, we elevate the travel experience to make our guests feel at home and our homeowners feel like guests. We make sure our guests spend less time worrying about logistics and planning and more time enjoying their vacations! Our local teams provide detailed knowledge and information for the home and surrounding area and are there to help with around-the-clock service for guests.
We are looking for a dedicated and hardworking Chauffeurs/Drivers to join our awesome teams in Big Sky and Belgrade, Montana!! The position will be responsible for providing reliable transportation around the Big Sky and Belgrade, MT areas in a timely manner to our guests and operating a company-owned shuttle/vehicle while transporting guests in a safe and efficient manner. At Natural Retreats, we strive to provide a fun, challenging environment, cultivating relationships with our team members and seeking to provide a healthy balance between our personal and professional lives.
Compensation and Benefits: $14 per hour plus FANTASTIC TIPS for each trip! This position also has an amazing benefit of a flexible work schedule! What does this mean? Since there are no pre-existing shifts to work, YOU tell Natural Retreats when you are available to drive and sign up for any shifts that meet YOUR schedule! This opportunity can be full-time or part-time!
- Provide Amazing customer service to guests using the Shuttle services.
- Greet guests in a friendly, welcoming manner.
- Operate vehicle/shuttle safely over an assigned route, picking up and delivering only authorized guests/owners.
- Obey traffic laws and transportation practices as required by federal, state, and local law.
- Secure wheelchairs, car seats, and other restraining devices as needed.
- Transport guests to and from their destinations safely.
- Communicate with office staff and management on any guest requests.
- Maintain an accurate, detailed shuttle log.
- Inspect vehicle/shuttle for proper operating condition before and after every shift according to checklist.
- Report all accidents, incidents, injuries, unsafe working conditions, and damages to the vehicles/shuttles immediately to management.
- Regulate heating, cooling, and ventilating equipment for the comfort of passengers.
- Attain expert knowledge of Big Sky and provide guests with any requested information.
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferable
- Ability to operate cars, vans, etc.
- Possess a clean driving record
- Valid and current state driver’s license
- Proficiency in technology such as cell phones and basic computer skills
For more information on Natural Retreats, please visit our website https://www.naturalretreats.com/about. If you have any questions about the position, please don't hesitate to email Becca Knapp at firstname.lastname@example.org.