Part Time Driver - Fort Myers Airport
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $22 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles all throughout the airport, and offsite repair facilities, and in rare instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
In addition, this position requires an extensive amount of walking throughout the Airport outdoor facilities (can be up to 7+ miles a day of walking.)
This position will report to RSW Airport, located at:
10999 Terminal Access Road
Fort Myers, FL 33913
This position is available as a regular part time position and will not exceed 25 hours per week.
Apart from religious obligations, the schedule is 3 days a week / 9 hour shifts (Specific days and times to be determined at hiring)
This position pays $9/hour
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 6 months work experience required.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than one moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to walk for both long and short durations and must be able to work in an outdoor setting.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work three days per week/9 hour shifts
- This position pays $9/hour