- Full Time
- 50-70K Year
- 326 Pine Grove Rd, Rogue River, OR 97537
Full Benefits, Cool Bosses & Full-Time
Digital Marketing & Graphics Designer, Experienced
Digital Marketing & Graphics Designer, i7 Marketing
Headquartered in Southern Oregon, we are a dedicated Marketing company with a global perspective and a team from around the world! We specialize in using the latest technology solutions and having real relationships. We are a growing company and have a unique opportunity for an in house experienced Digital Marketing & Graphics Designer at our headquarters. This position reports directly to the Marketing & Operations Manager but will work closely with our creative departments, other designers and both on-site and off-site teams. It’s our goal that this position be an on-site role.
The primary focus of this position to create. When people say “Hmmm...what should we do here?” in a meeting, you’ll be asked to offer concepts and color palettes. We’re a small team and you’ll need to be comfortable taking initiative, speaking up and being a polite expert voice in the room. In many cases the person in this position leads the team that develops the marketing plans, acts as a brand steward, brand shaper and brand ambassador. This role will involve coordinating with our leadership team and work closely with our marketing and sales teams. You will be expected to understand digital design processes and vocabulary.
- Design Front-facing webpages/micorsites and emails (from wireframes to finals).
- Ads to run on Facebook, Twitter and other social platforms.
- Design Infographics and other web + print materials to support our clients PR initiatives.
- Attend, document, and summarize important client meetings. Actively participate in project strategy sessions.
- Ensure that the team provides timely updates (during weekly team meetings, or as needed) on changes to project scope, expectations and deliverables that may impact schedule and require change orders.
- Field incoming project leads, working with the business partners to plan the next steps with qualified prospects, including the potential to assist in pitch strategies.
- Everything that relates to our Marketing efforts.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience in branding studies, logo exploration, concepting and design
- Experience with print materials for a complete branding package
- Strong visual and user focused design skills
- Ability to work both within a team and independently.
- Expertise with the Adobe Creative Suite, mastery of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to manage multiple projects and while meeting strict deadlines
- Ability to design intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
We offer a casual work environment, competitive compensation eligible for an incentive pay structure after 90 days, 401(k) and full benefits package. You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a small, but highly dedicated on-site team and part of a larger global team that is fun and growing. Balance your life with a full-time 7:30-4:00pm work week where you don’t have to worry about working the weekends. If this sounds like you, then you should definitely apply.
At i7 Marketing, we apply our core values to the work we do for our customers and how we interact with our teams. Our culture reflects our values and our genuine care for each other. We look for passionate individuals who are solution-focused and think creatively. We work to create solutions that drive sales and consistently provide winning opportunities for our clients. We are storytellers and strategists, moms and dads, musicians and aspiring golfers. We come from bootstrap start-ups, global corporations, and leading universities and hospitals. We are a small but growing team and you will have the opportunity to help shape our trajectory and be part of a team who is proud to have made a significant impact on the companies we work with. View our “About Us” page on our website to learn more about our team.
Compensation- salaried position, commensurate with experience in the range of $55-70K.
While we strive to offer a flexible work schedule that balances work & home, we can only consider local candidates for this position. Therefore, this position does not offer any relocation assistance and is not available for telecommute.
**To apply, you must include your portfolio and/or samples of your work. Applications without portfolio considerations will not move forward. Our process is a multi-tiered screening done in phases. A cover letter, resume and portfolio are required for the first stage of screening. Relocation assistance not available.