- Full Time
- 13.50 Hour
- 200 Briargate Rd, Mankato, MN 56001
Great Company Culture and Convenient location!
Job Summary: The Housekeeper is responsible for preparing vacant units in “sparkling clean” appearance for future residents in accordance with quality expectations. The Housekeeper plays a critical role in providing a strong first impression for potential residents.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Ensure decisions made and work completed represents Devonshire II LLC Partnership values of integrity, achievement, teamwork, excellence and innovation.
2. Responsible for the cleanliness of all vacant units and where applicable, other areas of the buildings. Responsible for all cleaning aspects of preparing vacant units including appliances, bathrooms, glass, etc. Detailed cleaning is required including fixtures, behind appliances, inside cupboards and any other surface or area in the unit. The unit is to be immaculate and ready for move in when finished.
3. Responsible for removing any debris and aiding the maintenance of acceptable curb appeal of property.
4. Revisits “ready” vacant units that have been ready for more than two weeks to dust, vacuum and freshen up.
5. Responsible for the care and timely maintenance of all equipment entrusted to his/her care.
6. May be responsible for maintaining cleaning supplies and requesting re-orders of supplies as necessary. Responsible for proper use of these supplies.
7. Responsible for using supplies and equipment within safety standards and reporting any safety hazards identified.
8. Completes special projects and other duties as assigned.
Or, apply to this job:
Apply in our office at 200 Briargate Rd, Mankato, MN, 56001