JOIN A DYNAMIC COMPANY WITH GREAT BENEFITS AND COMPETITIVE PAY!!
Front of House
THIS POSITION WILL REPORT TO THE MANAGER AT THIS HISSHO LOCATION. THE SERVER/ CASHIER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SERVING CUSTOMERS THROUGHOUT THEIR SHIFT. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ASSIST AS NEEDED WITH MAINTAINING STOCK LEVELS AND CLEANLINESS IN ALL AREAS OF THE RESTAURANT. AS THIS IS A NEW CONCEPT, SERVERS NEED TO BE PREPARED TO ANSWER CUSTOMER QUESTIONS REGARDING ALL MENU ITEMS, HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF BEVERAGE CHOICES, AND BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN THE CONCEPT TO FIRST TIME GUESTS. CORE RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO PERFORM ALL FUNCTIONS RELATED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE, STOCKING, AND SANITATION. MUST ENSURE A POSITIVE COMPANY IMAGE BY PROVIDING COURTEOUS, FRIENDLY, AND EFFICIENT SERVICE TO CUSTOMERS AND TEAM MEMBERS AT ALL TIMES. ALL POSITIONS MUST BE PERFORMED IN ACCORDANCE WITH TEAM AND STORE STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES. FURTHER, TEAM MEMBERS MUST BE PREPARED AND ABLE TO PERFORM THE DUTIES INHERENT IN OTHER TEAM MEMBER JOB DESCRIPTIONS WHEREVER NEEDED. ALL POSITIONS MUST STRIVE TO SUPPORT HISSHO CORE VALUES AND GOALS, PROMOTE NATIONAL, REGIONAL, AND STORE PROGRAMS AND INITIATIVES, AND ENSURE ADHERENCE TO ALL APPLICABLE HEALTH AND SAFETY REGULATIONS.
COMPETITIVE PAY AND GENEROUS BENEFITS!!!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Be knowledgeable of Food and Beverage menu
• Greet Guests as they enter the restaurant
• Provide water, utensils, and menus upon seating
• Answer questions about the menu or the concept
• Take orders and make suggestions for complementary menu items
• Actively engages in suggestive selling
• Place the order
• Check in on customers between order and delivery for refills or to answer questions
• Deliver orders promptly
• Anticipate needs for refills, condiments, etc. while customers are eating
• Clear used plates and utensils as customers finish
• Make suggestions for dessert or items to go
• Assists with the preparation, plating, and service of hot menu items
• Specialty drinks and coffee drink preparations
• Promptly provide guest check and process payment
• Thank the customers and invite them to return
• Wipe down tables and maintain the cleanliness of the dining area
• One-year prior full-service restaurant experience
• Team Player and strong work ethic
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
• Ability to effectively communicate in English
• Able to work an 8-hour shift
• In an 8-hour workday: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
• Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
• Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting, and reaching.
• Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
• Exposure to temperatures: 32-90 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
• Experienced Server experience is a plus
• Team player willing to cover other positions in the restaurant as needed
• ServSafe certified and knowledge of food safety standards preferred
• Ability to sell proactively
• Ability to understand and convey to others the differentiating factors about Hissho products
• Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team
• Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors
• Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members
• Ability to follow directions and procedures
• Passion for Customer Service.
• Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
• Understanding of and compliance with Hissho quality goals
Hissho Sushi is a rapidly growing multi-million-dollar national company providing prepared meal solutions to upscale supermarkets and institutional food service organizations. Hissho currently services over 2,000 locations in 45 states (plus Washington, D.C.) and adding new locations each year. Hissho Sushi's vision for success is to rise above the competition in every aspect of its business and to deliver consumers with the best products on the market. IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HISSHO, PLEASE VISIT US AT www.hisshosushi.com.
Hissho Sushi supports a diverse and drug-free workplace.