Crane Operator (Full - Time)
Description: Cote Crane & Rigging – Maine’s largest crane services company and industry leader is growing! We are looking to hire new employees with a strong work-ethic, knowledge of the industry and commitment to excellence. Services include crane service, rigging service, heavy lifting, trucking, packaging, warehousing and millwrighting services. We have current job openings for Crane Operators operating out of our Auburn, ME location.
- Operate large hydraulic cranes (60 - 300 ton) as well as boom trucks (22 - 45 ton)
- Understand and comply with all company safety policies, training and procedures
- Read and understand plans, specifications, operators’ manuals, safety manuals, rigging tables and load capacity charts. Visualize two dimensional drawings in three dimensions
- Fill out OSHA approved Mobile Crane Periodic Safety Inspection Record daily and notifies supervisor of defects or malfunctions
- Be responsible for your own safety as well as those working in the area
- NCCCO or Comparable Crane Operators Certification (Valid, In Good Standing)
- Must possess current Class A CDL
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and DOT physical exams as well as drug screen
- Should have at least six (6) months of Class A driving experience
- Health insurance for employee 100% paid (family plan at a nominal cost)
- Dental, medical & vision reimbursement
- 401(k) profit sharing
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Employer supplied uniforms/phone/safety equipment
- Family owned & operated for 54 years!
- Weekly Pay - Direct Deposit
- Pay commensurate with experience - Competitive wages
Interested candidates should contact Daniel Cote for more information.
Email email@example.com or call (207) 783-0561
The Cote Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.