- Full Time
- 2050 1st Street, Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Great Benefits and Unlimited Income Potential!
Junior Sales Representative-Valley Office Systems
Junior Sales Representatives Needed in Idaho Falls & Pocatello, Idaho
Be A Part of Excellence
Valley Office Systems is growing and in search of an energetic Junior Sales Representatives to join our sales teams in Idaho Falls and Pocatello. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business, exceeding sales quota, loves the thrill of the hunt as a result of outbound prospecting and high activity metrics. High earning potential with base + commission/bonus structure – unlimited income potential.
Why Choose Valley Office Systems
Valley Office Systems was founded in 1974 and the company has evolved into one of the leading providers of office solutions in Idaho, Utah, and Wyoming and its staff enjoys over 148 years of combined industry experience to create a knowledge base that is second to none.
As a Junior Sales Rep. you will team up with a successful Senior Sales Rep. Your primary focus will be to sell Valley Office Systems entire hardware products lines including HP, Kyocera, RICOH, and Sharp along with software technology-based solutions to companies within your assigned territory. Job responsibilities involve prospecting for new business opportunities and upgrading existing customers. You will also be responsible for writing proposals conducting presentations and product demonstrations and tracking your activities in a CRM. This is a base plus commission sales job, we also offer a vehicle allowance and other incentives.
- Prospecting for new opportunities to sell or upgrade prospects hardware.
- Manage existing client’s hardware fleets.
- Analyze prospect workflow, recommend improvements through software and hardware combinations.
- Negotiate and close business.
- Business to Business outside sales experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in using MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Must have a valid driver’s license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage.
- Understanding of customer needs and ability to properly manage accounts.
- Excellent Communication Skills, relationship building, account forecasting/planning.
- Ability to perform without direct supervision.
- Sales experience preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Physical demands include: sits, squats, bends, lifts and moves during working hours and occasional lifting 50lbs+.
- Responsibilities may change from time to time. VOS reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of VOS and its executives.
- This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28,000 to $32,000 /year base + Commissions
Base compensation will be based on experience and quota.
As An industry leader, Valley Office Systems offers well-balanced compensation and benefits programs, including medical, dental, life, 401K, paid holidays/vacation/sick time+ much more. To learn more about VOS visit www.valleyofficesystems.com
*Drug sceen and background check adminstered as a condition of employement.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.