- Full Time
- Floyds Knobs, IN 47119
Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative
Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative (Floyds Knobs, IN)
Ligchine International manufactures very sophisticated wireless remote and laser controlled concrete leveling machines. We are located in Floyds Knobs, IN (www.ligchine.com). We are searching for an Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative to begin employment immediately. As a small company your responsibilities can shift given the needs of the company, however primary responsibilities are as follows.
Sales Lead Data Entry -- This is a task that involves the entry of sales leads into our database, issuing quotes, catalogs and freight options. You will also assist our sales team in maintaining all sales lead updates in our database.
Shipping -- Obtaining international and Domestic freight quotes for machine shipments. Processing of Domestic and International shipments and filing insurance certificates.
Office/Administrative -- You will assist in supply ordering, travel arrangements, filing, organizing and maintain current drivers logs and records and help to maintain an organized and clean office space.
Candidate Minimum Requirements
• Computer skills -- High degree of familiarity with Excel, Word, Access and Outlook
• Writing skills -- Must have excellent writing skills for preparation of letters to customers, dealers or possibly vendors.
• Attention to Detail -- Accuracy of data entry, processing shipments and following filing procedures.
• A strong work ethic is an absolute must as our company often spikes with workloads during new product launches and peak seasons.
Candidate skills that are beneficial for this job
• High school education is a minimum requirement. Trade school or college education is a plus.
• Computer skills - basic familiarity with accounting programs (i.e. Peachtree/Quicken) is a plus.
• Communication skills experience within structured organizations is helpful
• Knowledge of shipment software ( i.e. FedEx/UPS) a plus.
• Knowledge of domestic and international travel is a plus
Position/Compensation - This is a well-paying salaried position that includes 2 weeks of paid holidays, 2 weeks of paid vacation and 1 week of sick time. Normal hours are 8-5 M-F. Compensation will be commensurate with your skillset as outlined in Candidate requirements and skills sections.
If you are interested in this position please respond with the following information:
• A letter from you outlining why you feel you are particularly qualified for this job
• Resume outlining previous job experiences, education and training
• Employment references
• Your contact information
• Your pay rate expectations
Chosen candidates will be interviewed at our offices in Floyds Knobs, IN (3429 Knobs Valley Dr). Please indicate in your resume submission your preference for interview times.