Flex Schedule, Full and Part Time (Entry Level)
Customer Sales / Service – No Experience Needed, we train!
Customer Sales / Service – No Experience Needed, we train! (PT& FT)
We are filling positions for customer service focused sales representatives immediately. This is an entry level position so no previous is experience needed. We are looking for people who are able to start right away.
- Excellent pay – Competitive pay to start and pay increases based on performance.
- Solid training – Prior experience is welcome, but NOT necessary.
- Flexible scheduling – Schedules (both full-time and part-time) are able to be arranged around school, work, and family commitments.
- of location – Training takes place in our main office but reps are able to work locally – in some cases, even remotely.
- – Those reps who make this a career position are able to move along several different paths including part-time, full-time, and management roles.
Our customer service focused sales representative present Cutco to both new and existing customers on a low-key, one-on-one basis.
We offer a minimum base pay so our reps don’t feel pressured to make a sale - instead we ask them to focus on providing excellent service to our customers.
Many of our reps are currently students. However, we welcome any applicant who has a positive attitude and is willing to learn new skills.
- Enjoy working with people
- At least 18 or high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start – at least on a part time basis – within the next seven to ten days
What makes a good candidate
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking for a part time or full time opportunity. If you are a student looking to work around an internship, a stay-at-home mom who needs a flexible schedule or a dad looking for a temporary position to fill in the gaps in your full-time gig this summer, our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associates Degree, or no degree at all – we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, inside sales, outside sales, marketing, receptionist or clerical work, hospitality, as a server, waiter or waitress, a line cook or other restaurant work, experience in a call center, telemarketing, housekeeping, babysitting, as an administrative assistant, account manager , executive assistant, office manager, or sales lead, in maintenance or janitorial, public relations, or advertising, cashier, retail management, communications, in a store, food services, as a consultant, market coordinator, assistant manager, in general business, as secretary, with computer work… Seriously – just about anything you can think of! It doesn’t matter if your previous experience was work from home, office work, an apprenticeship, internship, or temp job – we can train you to do well with us.