Registered Nurse - Inpatient Unit
Join the team as a Registered Nurse at Avera Specialty Hospital, our new campus on South Louise Avenue! This new opportunity is great for someone looking to work in the specialty areas of orthopedics and gastroenterology and to provide outstanding service to our patients.
- Bonus Eligibility: The position may be eligible for our $10,000 sign-on and $3,000 referral bonus
- Variety of Work:Assess, educate, and motivate a healthy population of surgical patients. Work as a team to deliver the highest quality care to the orthopedic and gastroenterology specialty populations.
- Schedule: Flexible schedule, offering days, nights, and every 4thweekend rotation.
- Growth Opportunity: As we move into and grow the facility, you will have the opportunity to be included in key decisions about your workflow and how we can make this a unique experience for both staff and patients.
- New Facility: Beautiful new facility boasts the benefits of the latest technology and equipment. Located on the 4th floor, this 24 bed unit features views across the city from every patient room, visitor area, and breakroom. Just off the 4th floor elevator and waiting area, doors open to the green roof-top patio so getting some fresh air during a 12-hour shift is easy!
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
·Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
·Certification in specialty encouraged.
·Membership in a professional organization encouraged.
A BOLD, NEW ERA IN HEALTH CARE! See what they are saying about us!