Safety is Our No. 1 Commitment and Our Passion.
Bulk Lubricant Delivery Driver
Safety-Kleen Canada, a Clean Harbors Co., has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
We have more than 4,300 employees across the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Together, we are building on almost half a century of innovation by developing new products and services to serve the changing needs of our thousands of customers across a broad range of industries and markets, from local auto shops to major corporations and government agencies. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
What we offer:
- · Competitive hourly wages based on skills & experience;
- · Local work – you’re home every night!
- · Generous benefits package after thirty days of full time employment;
- · Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
Safety-Kleen Canada is seeking a Bulk Lube Delivery Driver in the Brampton, ON area. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving and operating bulk trucks to complete scheduled deliveries in a safe, professional manner.
- · Complete daily scheduled deliveries in a timely manner;
- · Ensure customer satisfaction;
- · Follow all local, provincial and federal compliance regulations and rules;
- · Load and unload product;
- · Complete pre and post trip inspections;
- · Complete driving related paperwork;
- · Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by following policies & processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- · High school diploma or equivalent required;
- · DZ License required;
- · 3+ years of DZ Driving experience required
- · Ability to work independently while managing time and productivity
- · Basic computer literacy skills
Why should you work with us?
Safety-Kleen Canada, a Clean Harbors Co., embraces diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace environment where the uniqueness of every individual is respected and the contributions of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is encouraged and valued. We offer great job training, career growth opportunities and competitive pay rates. Our fantastic benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage, disability benefits, life insurance, tuition assistance, confidential employee assistance program; holiday and vacation time.
Visit our career site at www.cleanharbors.com to complete your online application.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Successful candidates must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer
*Safety-Kleen is committed to promoting equal opportunity in employment. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally-responsible business.
A reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.