- Full Time, Part Time
- 280 Maranto Manor Drive, Winchester, VA 22602
Full-time/Part-time Forklift and General Laborer Operators Neede
Full-time/Part-time Forklift and General Laborer Operators
General Labor/ Forklift Operator Needed
Come work for America’s largest, most professional and environmentally focused pallet and logistics supplier. We are currently looking for a general labor/forklift operator to join our Winchester, VA team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, production environment
- Sort pallets to meet proper specifications.
- Meet productions goals.
- Wear appropriate safety gear and follow all safety instructions.
- Ability to operate in a clean and organized manner.
- Physical ability to pick-up, manipulate, and move pallets continuously throughout the shift.
- Ability to use pry bar.
- Candidate must have to aptitude to follow all outlined safety procedures.
- Unload inbound shipments and move to appropriate locations.
- Efficiently stack pallets in designated areas and on trailers.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate, secure and meet quality standards.
- Monitor and maintain accurate inventory.
- Inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Ability to stand/walk throughout shift. Shift ranges from 8-10 hours depending on daily production requirements.
- Ability to repetitively lift 45-75 pounds.
- Moderate physical effort required to climb to truck or forklift and operate equipment.
- Ability to work outside in different weather conditions
- Loud noise, variable temperature and works around and with hazardous machinery.
PALNET USA offers its employees medical/dental/vision and life insurance benefits along with Flexible Spending and 401K.