MX Fuels and Propane Massena Branch Location
Territory will cover St. Lawrence and Lewis Counties
As Sales Manager you will be focused on identifying and securing sales opportunities either by yourself or through your sales team. You will be tasked with building contact networks and growing both the commercial and residential account portfolio of the MX for our various fuel and propane products. Furthermore, you will be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with the MX’s existing customer base.
- Grow the business by identifying immediate and potential customers for all products offered by MX in the assigned geographic territory through win-win negotiations while building contact networks and relationships.
- Develop a progressive contact strategy which includes following up on all leads
- Sell “customer service, solutions and long term relationships” rather than “lowest price on the market.”
- Maintain positive relationships with the MX’s existing customer base by working with the customer to identify existing and future needs, manage logistics, and customize installations to ensure exceptional service and efficiency.
- Cultivate and maintain business relationships with commercial customers including contractors, farmers, and other sources of referrals.
- Assist with development of successful promotions and marketing strategies
- Collaborate on all coordination of installation and service work required.
- Provide support to Operations Team and Credit Department to deliver superior customer service.
- Mange Service Technicians in your designated territory.
- Sales & Management experience required. Previous team leadership or proven potential to lead a team is desirable.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work out of the MX Massena Branch located at 22 Center Street in Massena NY while training.
- Must have exceptional organization, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Must have the ability and willingness to work outside of normal working hours to meet customer needs.
- Must have willingness to travel to customer sites, tradeshows, meetings, and supplier venues without delay or restriction.
- Must be highly self-motivated and thrive in an independent work setting.
- Must show ability to display initiative and demonstrate sound business judgment
- Must be able to develop expert product knowledge, becoming a trusted resource of all products offered for our customers and colleagues
- Critical to this role is the ability to expand upon a network of customers, and ultimately a territory.
- Must be willing to take on any other duties as can be reasonably required by MX.
It is important to us when you consider a new opportunity you first understand a little about the Company, its history and values. It is important to us that our values fit with yours then everyone wins. Our Core Values are the cornerstone of who we are as a company and what we value. We hope they speak to you and what you value.
Customers Come First – We exist, first and foremost, to serve our customers. They must be at the heart of all the decisions we make.
Long Term Focused – We value long term successes over short-term gains.
Respect Each Other – Each person with whom we work, communicate and do business is valued and treated with dignity and respect.
Do The Right Thing – We stand by our word and do what’s right.
Own It – We are encouraged to be entrepreneurial and make decisions as if the business were our own.
Ever Evolving – We embrace positive change and will always seek to improve.