- Saskatoon, SK
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished Property Management firm focused on the acquisition, redevelopment, repositioning, and management of boutique rental apartments. Mainstreet is proud to be setting a new standard in rental apartment living across our vast portfolio which stretches from Saskatchewan to British Columbia.
At Mainstreet we truly value our employees and we mean it when we say our people are vital to our success! Our team is a valuable mix of experience and new energy, trades, and professionals. Mainstreet is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where our people are encouraged to embrace challenges, express their ideas, value diversity, and have fun!
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Regional Administrator performs a wide variety of duties related to daily operations, maintenance, and administration of assigned location(s).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Response to tenants regarding account issues
- Auditing incoming paperwork, making sure suites are completed for move-ins, responding to tenants’ inquiries regarding policies & procedures, ensuring MRI is updated properly and accurately
- Data administration; MRI updates, tenant contact info updates
- Input all new tenant info into system as soon as approvals obtained
- Account reconciliation while processing move ins
- Creating and managing tenant chargeback; issuing letters once charge back has been created
- Coordinate accounts for auto debit with the Resident Managers
- Managing lease renewals once processed and ensuring that accounting has the required documents
- Ensure that all documents are saved to the hard drive: move-ins, move-outs, applications
- Direct administrative support to all team members
- Follow-up with contractors on schedule dates and ensure completion
- Assist in answering the phone on 3rd ring when Corporate Administrator is on a call
- Any other duties as assigned by Senior Management, and/or Regional Managers
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have administrative work experience.
- Experience in the residential property management industry is an asset
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act is an asset
- Knowledge of reading legal documents is an asset
- Able to work effectively in high stress situations
- Must have excellent computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- Must be able to adapt and manage multiple tasks with conflicting priorities
- Above average problem solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Must successfully complete a security clearance
- You possess a keen ability to recognize problems, and create an effective course of action to solve the issue
- You have excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- You are self-directed with the ability to effectively manage your time and resources to ensure deadlines are met
- You have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- You display a professional and positive company image
- You thrive in an ever-changing environment
We offer competitive wages, company paid benefits, incentive programs, and a “promote from within” culture! We are always seeking talented candidates who are driven to succeed, customer focused, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume quoting “Regional Administrator” in the subject line to our email address or visit our website for more information: www.mainst.biz. Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305-10 Ave SE
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.