ADESA Canada is the country's largest wholesale vehicle auction and remarketing services company. ADESA provides state-of-the-art facilities and technologies to help dealers and consignors buy and sell used cars, trucks, RVs, boats, motorcycles and heavy equipment. ADESA Saskatoon is one of ADESA Canada's 14 wholesale vehicle auctions that are located across Canada, and the employer of choice in the Canadian automotive remarketing industry.
ADESA Saskatoon has an opportunity for a Full-Time Lot Assistant. The ideal candidate is a hardworking and well-organized team player. If you thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment, and enjoy working outdoors, this may be the right job for you!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares vehicles for the auction by ensuring they are moved and parked in their assigned areas
- Drive vehicles to and from the auction
- Represent the auction in a professional and efficient manner while providing excellent customer service
- Assist internal and external customers in retrieving vehicles
- Ensures vehicles are ready for the auction by numbering and ensuring vehicle is in working order, i.e. flagging, boosting, adding gas and filling tires
- Assist in maintaining yard appearance and conditions (ex snow removal)
- Able to endure long periods of time outside in all weather conditions
- Reliable, team player
- Other duties as required
- Must have a driver’s abstract in good standing
- Able to drive both Standard & Automatic vehicles
- Criminal Record Check completed and cleared by ADESA is mandatory
We appreciate all applications, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.