- Full Time
- 1520 17th Street West, Saskatoon, SK S7M 4A4
Heavy Duty Equipment Operator
Inland Steel Products Inc. is a founding member of the Canadian Association of Recycling Industries, and has been a leading-edge recycler for 50 years. Inland Steel utilizes the latest material handling technology to help contribute to a cleaner, healthier environment through recycling of steel and other scrap metal products.
Operate heavy equipment such as:
- Material Handler
- Forklift/Skid steer
- Inventory management as well as loading/unloading trucks.
- Knowledge of different grades of metals an asset, but not required.
- Operate various types of equipment productively and safely.
- Work in an outdoor environment, all weather conditions.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Ability to work flexible hours (overtime, weekends).
- Experience operating heavy equipment (excavator, backhoe, or others) considered an asset.
- Ability to maintain equipment, mechanical knowledge is an asset.
Our people are committed, driven, and engaged with a collaborative spirit and the desire to be a cut above. Management is approachable, innovation is respected, effort is rewarded and remuneration is competitive. We offer the opportunity to grow within the company and an exceptional work environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.