- Full Time
- 485 1st Ave North, Saskatoon, SK S7K 1X5
Carpenter for new and innovative Program
Saskatoon Downtown Youth Centre Inc. - EGADZ requires a FT Carpenter for our New Program.
EGADZ is an inter-agency, non-profit organization whose purpose is to provide services for hard to serve youth in Saskatoon with the mission to encourage and support them to make choices that improve their quality of life.
This program seeks to provide supported Independent Housing and Employment. The ideal candidate is someone who is non-judgmental, compassionate and is able to build trusting relationships with youth. This person must be able to work with and teach Youth Carpentry skills.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is well versed in carpentry, housing maintenance and repairs for a new and innovative Program in Saskatoon.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Taking direction from the Coordinator of Housing & Outreach Services & The Executive Director
- Deck Building and Repairs
- Drywall and Repairs
- General Maintenance
- Sub trade ordering & supervision specific to the job
- Other duties related to the repair of Vacant Properties
- Relative experiences in the areas of carpentry and/or maintenance
- Demonstrate and practice a healthy lifestyle
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with youth, staff and partnering agencies and maintain strict confidentiality and appropriate boundaries
- Leadership skills
Must have a valid driver’s license that reflects a safe driving record - A Driver's Abstract is Required.
Criminal Records Check
Salary will be dependent on Experience.
EGADZ does appreciate everyone who does apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Please no phone calls.
Resumes can be labelled Full-Time Carpenter to email@example.com