Prairieland Park is accepting applications for the SASKATOON EX – August 6 – 11, 2019 for the following positions:
- Operations – Cleaners
- Food & Beverage – Concessions
- Food & Beverage – Cooks
- Food & Beverage – Spudnut Crew
- Food & Beverage – Beer Garden Bartenders
- Admissions and Parking – Attendants (Parking)
- Admissions and Parking – Cashiers (Admissions)
- Admissions and Parking – Exit Attendants
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada
- Must consistently offer professional and friendly customer service
- Be able to work all shifts and flexible schedules including weekends and holidays
- Be energetic and positive
- Have the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Communicate pleasantly and effectively with customers and co-workers
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Organize their time/tasks to meet deadlines
- Be punctual and reliable
- Be detail oriented
- Be physically fit
- Minimum age of employment is 14 years of age. Youth applicants (ages 14 and 15 years) must provide a copy of their certificate of completion of the Young Worker Readiness Certificate (see WorkSafe Saskatchewan website www.worksafesask.ca) and must have signed Parental Consent.
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO APPLICANTS THAT ARE ABLE TO WORK ALL SIX DAYS OF THE EXIBITION.
Please submit your application to:
Mail: Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation
PO Box 6010
- Part Time
- August 6-11, 2019
- Box 6010, Saskatoon, SK S7K 4E4
Hollywoof Pet Grooming is Hiring an Experienced Pet Groomer For a Busy, Fun and Friendly Pet Salon!
Successful candiate will have the following:
- Ability to perform breed standard clips
- Ability to do hand scissoring
- Have two years experience
- Have a grooming diploma/certificate
- Be comfortable and experienced working with dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds
- Be mature, responsible, compassionate, enthusiastic, dedicated and a true dog lover
Experience with cats is an asset but not required.
- Full Time, Part Time
- 303 Owen Manor, Saskatoon, SK S7K 1P3
Fast paced restaurant needs cooks. Apply today - start tomorrow! No experience necessary as you will receive excellent training.
Part time and Full time available!
Experienced? Come and see us! We are looking for those with line cooking or pizza cooking experience and training, as well!!!
Great pay and perks, uniforms provided, meal discounts and more. Great chance for advancement, and long term employment.
Perfect for students looking for PT during school, as well.
Also great for retirees looking for part time or full time positions! We appreciate life experience and would love to talk to you!
- Full Time, Part Time
- Saskatoon, SK
If you have management experience or strong food service background, love motivating and working with your customer service team, thrive on achieving results, have high expectations for service, quality and cleanliness and are a great communicator, then Pizza Hut is the place to be.
Pizza Hut is looking for High Energy performers looking to start or accelerate a career in the restaurant industry. Great work atmosphere, great people, and a progressive company looking to grow it’s management teams in Saskatoon.
We will train you! How far do you want to go? It’s up to you! We have great opportunity to advance, with recognition and rewards throughout your training and ongoing. Want to move up? Want to re-enter the workforce? Want a career to take you through Post-Secondary education?
· Competitive compensation and merit increases – GREAT EARNING POTENTIAL!
· Medical/Dental benefits (for salaried positions)
· Excellent training – Bring your LIFE experience and PEOPLE passion!!
· Great teams and a FUN place to work!
· Meal discounts on and off shift!
· Great hours!
Experience preferred, but not essential.
E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
ADESA Canada is the country's largest wholesale vehicle auction and remarketing services company. ADESA provides state-of-the-art facilities and technologies to help dealers and consignors buy and sell used cars, trucks, RVs, boats, motorcycles and heavy equipment. ADESA Saskatoon is one of ADESA Canada's 14 wholesale vehicle auctions that are located across Canada, and the employer of choice in the Canadian automotive remarketing industry.
ADESA Saskatoon is looking for a full time Commercial Account Representative. The ideal candidate is mature, confident and self-motivated; has excellent customer service and communication skills and is computer proficient. He/She can multi-task and meet deadlines while staying organized and professional. If you love cars and people, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, we would love to hear from you!
- Ensure sales vehicles meet specifications by receiving condition reports, assessing and obtaining authorization for repairs, and preparing necessary work order forms.
- Coordinates the inventory and sale of vehicles by entering data into the system, taking vehicles out of leasing, transmitting data to customers' computer systems, selecting vehicles to be featured on the internet, generating sales agreements, and determining vehicle line-ups.
- Generates / prepares reports by gathering data from computerized systems (i.e. inventory reports and sales summary).
- Ensures customer satisfaction by communicating with clients; identifying and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- May process cheques and file sales transactions.
- May be required to balance and transmit sale reports and EFT wire transfers to Ford system for accounting.
- High School Diploma. Post-secondary education preferred.
- 2 - 3 years experience in a customer service environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products. AMS an asset.
- A process-minded individual who can quickly evaluate situations and implement solutions on a timely basis.
- Strong customer service and communication skills, and highly organized.
- Self-starter who can assess work volumes and ensure timely completion of these prioritized tasks.
- Team player
We appreciate all applications, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
- Full Time
- 37507 Highway 12, Saskatoon, SK S7K 3J7
Do you love technology?
Do you have a customer service background?
Do you have interests in the automotive industry?
This is the position for you!
Ens Auto is looking for a delivery coordinator for Toyota and Lexus new car deliveries. This position requires you to stay up to do date with the latest technology, and vehicles. This is a customer focused position where you get to reveal brand new cars and teach the tech to clients! A successful candidate will be an outgoing, and friendly individual who is able to provide outstanding customer service with excellent time management skills.
What we offer:
Competitive compensation, benefits and pension package! You get to take part in Toyota and Lexus University training. An opportunity to enjoy and explore brand new vehicles.
This is a permanent full-time position
- Coordinate appointments for customers that align with sales, and finance schedules
- Welcome clients to the dealership, provide a tour of the facility and services offered
- Provide exemplary customer service, and teach customers features on their brand-new vehicle
- Retain product knowledge and service information
- Be a technology expert for both Toyota and Lexus dealerships
- Keep staff up to date on the latest technology changes
- Being able to troubleshoot and solve problems customers may have
- Reach monthly targets for customer service
- Able to provide excellent customer service
- Effective time management
- Willing to exceed expectations
- Proficient verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate vehicle features, and technology
- Goal oriented
- Attention to detail
- Technology savvy in computers, smartphones, cellphones, Bluetooth, and social media
- Valid class 5 drivers license
Ens Auto is a long-standing business in Saskatoon which comprises Ens Collision, Toyota, Lexus and Industrial. We offer top quality products and services to our clients for their automotive and industrial needs.
We are looking for a new team member to join our Collision Center who is eager, and dependable. An ideal candidate will have a background in automotive, and knowledge about vehicle parts. We pride ourselves of having many long-term staff, and offering opportunities of advancement. At Ens we offer competitive benefits and pension package. The hours are 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Stock shelves for incoming vehicles
- Deliver parts to technicians for vehicles in production
- Check condition of parts on arrival
- Compare parts to damage to ensure the parts are correct
- Receive parts
- Stock in received parts
- Attention to detail
- Checking for accuracy
- Knowledge in automotive
- Verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Computer skills
- Automotive background is an asset
- Full Time
- 285 Venture Crescent, Saskatoon, SK S7K 6M1
Ens Auto is a long standing business in Saskatoon which comprises Ens Toyota, Lexus, Collision and Industrial. We offer top quality products and services to our clients for their automotive and industrial needs.
Ens Toyota is looking for a professional, and attentive individual for a vehicle detailer position.
We pride ourselves of having many long-term staff, and offering opportunities of advancement. At Ens Auto we offer competitive benefits and pension package. The hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday. This position is permanent full-time.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Vehicle detailing for new car deliveries
- Driving vehicles with automatic or manual transmissions
- Picking up keys for new vehicle arrivals
- Pre delivery detailing
- Reporting any damage on new vehicles to management
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Effective communication skills
- Able to complete tasks on tight deadlines
- Positive attitude
- Works well as part of a team
- Eye for detail
- Organizational skills
- Effective time management skills
- High energy
- Interest in the automotive industry
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
- Valid Class 5 Driver's license
- Detailing experience an asset
Please apply in person with resume Stephanie Sigouin, Human Resources at Ens Toyota. Please do not call. Please attach drivers abstract with resume.
Located at 627 Brand Court Saskatoon, SK.
Reporting to the Department Manager and under the supervision of the Department Supervisor, this position ensures that Casino guests have an exceptional entertainment experience by running Blackjack and other house games. The position also has a strong emphasis on risk management and game protection, by strictly adhering to procedures and monitoring player behavior. Responsibilities include: Running Blackjack and other house games, ensuring game integrity and security while creating a fun and exciting table environment. Performing accurate and immediate calculation of bets, payouts, and exchanges, without pen and paper. Filling out related forms and paperwork. Responding to guest inquiries regarding table rules and procedures; handling general inquiries or referring them to appropriate personnel, as the game allows. Participating in other related activities as required, as directed by the Live Games Supervisor or Live Games Manager
Combination of relevant education, training and/or experience.
Experience providing customer service.
Previous experience explaining and dealing table games to guests would be preferred.
Experience calculating and providing payouts to guests would be an asset
Reporting to the Guest Services Manager or the Marketing/Guest Services Manager and under the supervision of the Guest Services Supervisor, this position provides convenient services to Casino guests by responding to general inquiries and providing information on Casino services, events and promotions. Responsibilities include: Providing a wide variety of information to guests, assessing urgency and information needs, and referring as appropriate. Assisting guests with Players Club enrollment and information. Answering the Casino switchboard. Working the coat check as seasonally required. Selling event tickets. Tracking inquiries and activities to guide improvements and adjustments to processes and services. Maintaining a tidy and well-organized workspace. Participating in other projects and activities as required, in support of Guest Services operations.
Successful completion of a Grade 12 or GED diploma or a combination of relevant education, training and/or experience.
Experience in the Gaming and/or the Hospitality industry.
Experience interacting with the public and providing exceptional customer service.
Experience processing cash, debit or credit card as payment.
- Part Time
- Saskatoon, SK
We are looking for a neat, organized. professional minded person to fill a full-time, long-term Service Advisor position.
We are looking for:
- A person that has a love for the automotive industry.
- A person that enjoys dealing with the public, is comfortable with speaking to our customers in person and can articulate well on the phone.
- A person that is able to work hard at delivering the highest level of customer service, while over coming day to day obstacles.
- A person that enjoys at times a fast paced environment.
- A person that enjoys learning new things and staying up to date on the ever changing automotive industry.
- A person that is highly motivated, a willingness to be a team player and is able to follow through with instructions.
- Knowledge of how a car works
- Mechanically inclined
- Team player who can follow instructions
- Good typing and computer skills
- Past service consultant experience
- Knowledge of ADP computer operating system or similar systems
- Experience in delivering a high level of customer service
SMP offers an above average remuneration package including:
- a base salary with daily overtime and commission adding up to and over $50,000 annually
- stat holidays off
- Benefits package
- Matched retirement savings package
- A fun fast paced working environment
Saskatoon Motor Products is looking for a dependable, enthusiastic individual to fill an entry level position:
F/T Lot Attendant to start immediately
Excellent opportunity for someone interested in a career in the automotive industry!
- Advancement opportunities are available
- Flexible Hours
- Excellent Employee Benefits and Incentives
Vehicle Detail Experience would be an asset.
- Cleaning vehicles, inside and out
- General lot maintenance
- Customer service duties including delivery/ pick up of customer vehicles/ greeting customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Should be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle
- Must be able to move vehicles into and out of tight spaces around the dealer lots
- Competitive Wage
- Employee Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Full Time hours (40 hours/week)
- Monday to Saturday
The Saskatchewan Conservation and Development Association (SCDA) is seeking a highly motivated Administrator to join our Compliance Task Force (CTF) in Saskatoon. Your impact with our organization will be significant in several ways:
- Administration: You will organize and ensure our organization’s correspondence and documents are filed in place and up to date. You will ensure that our office & office equipment is kept maintained, supplied and ready for fellow employees to complete their tasks.
- Clerical: You will maintain front office operations such as answering the phones, greeting office visitors, assisting with CTF inquiries & requests, keeping the office in a neat and presentable manner. You will assist in creating correspondence, photocopying and other clerical duties as requested.
- Financial: You will enter & maintain accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll information for processing.
- Executive Assistant Tasks: You will assist with Board of Director & CTF Project activities such as scheduling of meetings, arranging for travel, attending meetings when requested, report generation, printing and distribution and other such correspondence activities as required.
Ideally, you will possess technical skills in office administration, financial management & customer service. You will be an incredible multitasker and will enjoy wearing many hats as needed in a dynamic work environment. Strong communication, attention to details and high organizational skills are just some of the requirements for this position. Desired candidates will have a diploma or degree in office administration and 1-3 years’ experience working as an administrator.
Further professional development will be offered in order to ensure your success.
The Saskatchewan Conservation and Development Association is a non-profit membership corporation with 100 conservation and development area authorities and 13 watershed organizations as part of our memberships. Our organization works on behalf of its members to communicate their concerns to both governmental and non-governmental agencies who have an interest in the management and protection of water resources. The SCDA takes an active role in establishing a cooperative working relationship with each of these provincial groups.
Your role will be to work under the Compliance Task Force Committee who has been mandate to assist SCDA members in bringing new and existing members into compliance with Saskatchewan’s new agricultural water management strategy.
0.6 to 1.0 FTE (to be determined)
75% of your time will fall under the supervision of the Program Manager for the day to day operations.
25% of your time you will be asked to work directly with the Executive Director for financial & executive administrative assistance.
- General office & clerical tasks for all aspects of the SCDA CTF.
- Complete daily accounting including invoicing, bill payments, and payroll data entry tasks.
- General reception duties including telephone answering, handling of inquiries and directing inquiries to appropriate personnel within the CTF and SCDA.
- General office duties including use and maintenance of common office equipment, general office supplies and maintenance of electronic and hardcopy data.
- Manage a busy environment, prioritizing work and directives from multiple sources, i.e. CTF Committee, Executive Director, Program Manager, Lead QP, and other staff.
- Assist in the coordination of and attend meetings as required for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Accurately record and transcribe meeting notes.
- Digital Filing of association correspondence & documents
- Establish and maintain working relationships for SCDA membership and stakeholders.
- Other duties as requested by the Program Manager or the Executive Director.
Skills and Qualifications
- Recognized office administration or administration diploma, or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Project Plan 365
- Experience in QuickBooks cloud accounting software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Effective multitasker
- Tech savvy is an asset
- Ability to work with GIS documents and read an RM map is an asset
- Experience with drafting/CAD at a high school level is an asset
- Reception/administration: 1-3 years minimum
- QuickBooks Accounting program: 1-2 years
Please state your expectations in your cover letter
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and a minimum of 3 references by email to:
Compliance Task Force
Saskatchewan Conservation and Development Association
220 – 616 Main Street, Saskatoon, SK S7H 0J6
Submission deadline is noon on Friday June 21, 2019
- Full Time, Part Time
- 616 Main Street, Saskatoon, SK S7H 0J6
SERVICE PERSON FOR BUSY AG DEALERSHIP. COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE A MUST. EXPERIENCE IN ELECTRICAL , MECHANICAL, OR WELDING AN ASSET. WILL BE INSTALLING AND SERVICING ROBUTS. VERY INTERESTING WORK. GOOD WAGES AND BENIFITS . WILL BE SOME ON CALL WEEKEND AND SOME OVERTIME WORK . GREAT JOB FOR YOUNG PERSON WANTING TO MAKE IT A CAREER. WILL TRAIN ON JOB AND DO SOME SCHOOLING JUST NEED ENTHUSIASIM START ASAP GOOD COMON SENSE AND A LEARNING ABILITY AND WE CAN TRAIN RIGHT PERSON PLEASE SEND RESUME WITH REFERENCES ATTACHED
- Full Time
- RR1 SITE 413 BOX 609, SASKATOON, SK S7K 3J7
Old Dutch Foods Ltd first started in Winnipeg, Manitoba as a little chip company with a lot of heart. Soon, our tradition of making and delivering great-tasting snacks spread throughout all of Canada. Since 1954, our windmill has stood for quality and trust, old world charm, and a desire to create a long-lasting chip and snack tradition.
With products such as Old Dutch Potato Chips, RESTAURANTE Premium Tortilla Chips and Salsas, Arriba Tortilla Chips, Dutch Crunch Kettle Cooked Potato Chips, it’s easy to see why we have a flavor favourite for everyone.
Old Dutch Foods Ltd isn’t just about chips. All this, plus great service, has kept Old Dutch Foods Ltd in stores, in homes, and in the snack bowl, despite competition over the years from other snack-makers. Our customers trust in the high quality, great taste, and long-lasting tradition of Old Dutch.
ROUTE SALES ASSISTANT
Here is your chance to join our talented team as a Route Sales Assistant. This is a full time entry-level position, with long-term career opportunities. Positions are available forSaskatoon, Saskatchewan and Surrounding Area. Weekend work and out of town travel may be necessary. Weekends typically refer to Saturdays.
You will be required to provide “Off Truck Sales” of our premium products to our large established customer base in theSaskatoon, Saskatchewan and Surrounding Area. You will receive sufficient training that will equip you with the knowledge and confidence to work on your own. A valid driver’s license is required. Old Dutch Foods Ltd offers a competitive salary, plus commission, benefits and future advancement within the company.
What are the Duties & Responsibilities?
- Provide “Off Truck” Sales Coverage for Distributors and company Sales people
- Merchandise, sell and deliver Old Dutch products to base customers
- Merchandise and rotate on display and shelves
- Manage inventory levels to ensure product is fresh at all times
- Manage a database in accordance to scheduled route
- Follow the set delivery frequency for each account
- Treat vehicles and equipment with courtesy and care
- Operate a handheld invoicing computer system
- It is expected the Route Sales Assistant service the customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Minimum Grade 12 Education (Post-Secondary Education is an asset)
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Ability to drive a 3-5 ton truck, standard transmission, and truck and trailer an asset
- Sales Experience a definite asset
- Must be able to understand and clearly discuss business measurements such as penny profit, profit margins, etc.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Physically fit to fulfill the tasks required of this position (bending, twisting, kneeling, etc.)
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and a cover letter. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Full Time
- 25-51 Dudley Street, Saskatoon, SK S7M 5V3
The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan is a professionally led regulatory body that is responsible for licensing physicians and ensuring physicians meet high standards both in the provision of medical care and their conduct and behaviour. The College also investigates and resolves complaints against physicians, answers public inquiries of a broad nature, and provides guidance to physicians related to statutory compliance, ethics and professionalism.
Registration Administrator Position Profile
Performs administrative and coordinating tasks related to the registration, renewal and revalidation of licensure for physicians in Saskatchewan, in accordance with the policies and procedures of the department of Registration Services. This work includes tracking and monitoring the status of physician movement through the registration process in order to provide the quality of information required for timely registration outcomes that are consistent with the department’s mandate and the College’s regulatory authorities and accountabilities in this area.
Provides input into the development of, and administers registration processes and procedures that comply with applicable legislation and College Bylaws.
Duties relate to a range of registration processes though the position may be assigned to one or more specific processes in support of physicians seeking registration and licensure services in Saskatchewan. Collaborates with Registration Officers to collect and organize the requisite information from applicants in order to meet registration and licensure requirements. Submits completed files to a Registration Officer for vetting and closure.
The incumbent in this position functions as a para-professional i.e. s/he possesses specialized core knowledge that includes both the registration processes to be administered and coordinated, and a sufficient understanding of the regulatory framework within which those processes exist to apply sound judgment in the handling of files.
The position receives, tracks, monitors, stores and audits information, documents and data used for determining registration eligibility. The incumbent must know and apply layered and sequential procedures and criteria in order to collect and present the required information and documentation within timeframes set according to each specific process. The incumbent also responds to general inquiries and assists Registration Officers as requested throughout the registration process.
Information, documentation and data is varied, and its accuracy and wholeness depends on the Registration Administrator’s skill at collecting it tactfully from individuals whose level of cooperation and understanding can differ greatly. Attention to detail is essential to ensure accurate and efficient data entry and management.
The ability to focus on multiple data points is essential when tracking information flow and identifying discrepancies and gaps in physician information. Proficiency in Microsoft applications and database software is required to prepare a variety of correspondence, reports, presentations, tables, graphs and spreadsheets. A high degree of organization and time management is necessary to meet established deadlines within Registration Services. The Registration Administrator communicates with a broad range of individuals, from applicants and their staff through to a myriad of physicians in various roles and representatives of external organizations such as health authorities, other Colleges and the Ministry.
The Registration Administrator reports formally to the Director, Registration Services and functionally to Registration Officers.
Accountabilities and General Duties
- Manages and maintains registration and renewal e-mailboxes and files in compliance with related procedures. Ensures data is entered and stored accurately.
- Receives and screens requests for one or more registration services, ensuring accurate and complete information is provided.
- Administers the steps in assigned processes, in collaboration with Registration Officers, in order to build and submit completed files for vetting and closure.
- Coordinates carefully with other registration staff in instances where the processing of files is shared.
- Communicates with applicants, physicians, and representatives of the College of Medicine, regional health authorities and/or physician offices to obtain general information and/or documentation in a timely manner. Responds to e-inquiries, as required, to provide prompt and accurate information.
- Accesses various external data sources to assist with verifying credentials of Saskatchewan applicants and gather background registration information.
- Undertakes a range of activities, depending on the processes to which the position is assigned. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Supporting Registration Officers in the preparation for, and delivery of, orientation sessions to share information regarding required process and criteria.
- Coordinating the request and receipt of feedback from practice supervisors, assessors, patients, and representatives of regional health authorities.
- Assisting with the transference of physicians from one form of licensure to another and with the registration of professional corporations.
- Undertaking help desk duties focused on providing support to registration applicants.
- Produces and distributes certificates, permits and licenses as directed by Registration Officers.
- Prepares invoices, enters accounting data, processes payments, issues receipts and makes inquiries with the Director of Accounting and Finance as needed, in consultation with Registration Officers.
- Locates information and compiles a variety of statistical, tracking and benchmark reports, graphs, tables, records and documents for Registration Services.
- Conducts file audits to ensure compliance with legislation, CPSS bylaws and Registration Services policies and processes; corrects file errors and recommends policy and process changes and implementation.
- Accesses accounting database to submit fees, issue receipts and process payments, communicating with the Director of Accounting and Finance, as required.
- Participates in meetings with regional health authorities, the provincial recruitment agency and other stakeholders, as required, including preparing meeting agendas and materials.
- Schedules appointments, meetings and conferences, and makes travel arrangements, as assigned.
- Prepares a variety of correspondence, presentations, agendas and documents related to Registration Services.
- Undertakes special projects as assigned e.g. designs, organizes and maintains specialized forms, spreadsheets, templates and precedents; participates in Registration Quality Improvement activities; provides input into the development of the annual registration work plan; maintains systems and procedures for manual and electronic filing to ensure the required documentation and data are collected and entered.
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities
The incumbent has completed a recognized one-year business college diploma including a course in medical terminology. Three years’ progressively responsible administrative experience, preferably in a health region, are preferred. Knowledge of related bylaws and registration policies and procedures will be considered an asset. Information Technology (IT) environment experience and Help desk experience will be considered an asset.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Knowledge of medical terminology and of standard office equipment and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to deal courteously and effectively with a broad range of internal and external contacts in person, on the telephone and via electronic communication.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain respectful, productive working relationships with co-workers.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to:
- Design and produce forms and templates.
- Enter and monitor data with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- Deal with confidential information in a professional manner.
- Multi-task and meet established deadlines.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
The College will accept applications until the position is filled.
- Full Time
- 101 - 2174 Airport Drive, Saskatoon, SK S7L 6M6
As the Agrologist/Sales Representative, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with customers in CMI’s draw area and selling CMI AG LTD products & services that fit with customer needs and operational priorities. You will also be responsible for maintaining the standards and established procedures of the ISO 9001:2000, HACCP, and Safety management systems.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in the development and implementation of sales plans and sales activities to maximize profitability;
- Develop strong working relationships with producers and work with them to develop personalized business plans to make their operations more profitable;
- Sell Crop Protection and Crop Nutrients through farm calls, phone contacts, or direct sales;
- Achieve personal sales goals and targets.
- Maximize Crop protection & nutrient sales by identifying and responding to producer’s needs, utilizing the full range of services CMI offers. This includes gathering accurate information order taking, agronomic advice, and sales for agro products.
- Make recommendations to producers on fertility, weed, disease and insect control by performing agronomy services such as field scouting, soil testing, plant tissue analysis, imagery and other applicable tools
Knowledge and skills
- Personable and willing to work with diverse and challenging customers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Efficient in MS office and experience utilizing relevant computer software programs
- Proven experience in customer service or sales capacity
- Basic understanding of the Canadian Grain Industry
Education and qualifications
- Certificate in Agriculture, Agri-Business, Business Administration or Sales and Marketing (or equivalent post-secondary education)
- Minimum of one (1)years of progressively responsible experience in agriculture or other sales related customer service functions
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver’s license.
Equivalent combinations of education and experience that result in the required level of knowledge skill and competence will be considered.
Working Conditions and benefits
- Competitive wages
- Regular schedule; 8am – 5pm with opportunity for overtime during busy season
- Comprehensive family-friendly health benefits & RRSP participation after 3 months
Apply in person at CMI Terminal with Jodie Charles; Human Resources or email cover letter and resumes to email@example.com by June 19, 2019
- Full Time
- Naicam, SK
Truckline Parts and Service is a locally owned full service heavy-duty and light-duty truck parts and service center. We are currently looking for a Heavy Duty Truck and Transport Journeyman Mechanic to service our customers' semi-truck and trailer units, plus lighter and medium duty fleet trucks.
The Job Requires:
- A Licensed Journeyman
- Able to troubleshoot problems in a timely fashion
- Capable of working independently and with a co-worker
- Comfortable using computerized equipment
- Able to perform Sask. Safety Inspections on Tractors and/or Trailers
- Able to perform routine maintenance on customers equipment
- Must own your own tools
- Work hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday
- Competitive Wages
- Company paid Extended Health and Dental Benefits
- Tool and Boot Allowances
The successful candidate will be the one who conducts their day in a professional, respectful, and organized manner, is willing to learn new tasks, and is able to pass his knowledge on to apprentice mechanics in a courteous fashion. We in turn will provide a reliable job in a safe environment.
- Full Time
- 2325 Faithfull Avenue, Saskatoon, SK S7K 1T9
Saskatoon Downtown Youth Centre Inc. - EGADZ requires a FT Carpenter for our New Program.
EGADZ is an inter-agency, non-profit organization whose purpose is to provide services for hard to serve youth in Saskatoon with the mission to encourage and support them to make choices that improve their quality of life.
This program seeks to provide supported Independent Housing and Employment. The ideal candidate is someone who is non-judgmental, compassionate and is able to build trusting relationships with youth. This person must be able to work with and teach Youth Carpentry skills.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is well versed in carpentry, housing maintenance and repairs for a new and innovative Program in Saskatoon.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Taking direction from the Coordinator of Housing & Outreach Services & The Executive Director
- Deck Building and Repairs
- Drywall and Repairs
- General Maintenance
- Sub trade ordering & supervision specific to the job
- Other duties related to the repair of Vacant Properties
- Relative experiences in the areas of carpentry and/or maintenance
- Demonstrate and practice a healthy lifestyle
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with youth, staff and partnering agencies and maintain strict confidentiality and appropriate boundaries
- Leadership skills
Must have a valid driver’s license that reflects a safe driving record - A Driver's Abstract is Required.
Criminal Records Check
Salary will be dependent on Experience.
EGADZ does appreciate everyone who does apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified. Please no phone calls.
Apply by June 18, 2019. Resumes can be labelled Full-Time Carpenter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Time
- 485 1st Ave North, Saskatoon, SK S7K 1X5
The Director of Operations is responsible for ensuring the operations of the Saskatchewan Rowing Association (SRA) are aligned and managed in support of the strategy set out by the board and expectations of its funders.
The most significant responsibilities of the Director of Operations include:
- Overseeing the implementation of the strategy of the SRA in alignment with the Board’s vision, and responsibility for implementing portions of the strategy
- Planning, coordinating and attending Board meetings, Board Committee meetings and the Annual General Meeting
- Leading the budgeting process; ensuring proper fiscal management and completion of annual audit
- Initiating and submitting regular funding requests and seeking new sources of revenue/self-help
- Initiating and ensuring all documents and compliance reporting are submitted according to funding accountabilities
- Maintaining positive and effective relationships with representatives of member clubs, SaskSport, Rowing Canada, and others
- Communicating with internal and external audiences
- Leading and developing volunteers and part-time/temporary staff who contribute to operations
- Facilitating club health in the province by providing support and resources
- Working in collaboration with the Provincial Coaches to ensure coach and official certification, and high-performance program success
The ideal candidate will be:
- an effective leader and strategic thinker
- a talented administrator with fiscal and management experience in the not-for-profit sector
- able to effectively handle multiple files concurrently
- able to balance expectations of many stakeholders
- skilled at anticipating and managing risks and opportunities
- an effective and professional communicator, able to adapt to different audiences and inspire action
- highly self-motivated, able to work independently to complete tasks with minimal day-to-day management by VP Administration
- highly collaborative, able to effectively work with a team to meet larger organizational objections
The Saskatchewan Rowing Association (SRA) is a not-for-profit organization established in 1973. SRA is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors and funded primarily through the Sask Lotteries Trust Fund, along with other sources of grant funding and membership fees.
The SRA is dedicated to both competitive excellence and the promotion and development of the sport of rowing for all individuals. The promotion and development will be achieved through the provision of: Program Leadership; A Communication Network; and Financial Resources.
SRA is part of the SaskSport network which offers regular and ongoing Coach mentorship and professional development opportunities.
Nature and Scope
Saskatchewan Rowing Association is seeking a part-time Director of Operations to work year-round. Office space is provided in either Saskatoon or Regina.
Hours of work (25/week) may include work from home on occasion. Hours of work may be negotiated with the VP Administration. Some evening and weekend work should be expected working with a volunteer board.
The Director of Operations is part of a team of three staff in a flat organizational structure within SRA. The Director of Operations will report directly to the VP Administration and will work closely with the a) Provincial Coach - Development and b) Provincial Coach – High Performance, who each report to the a) VP of Development and b) VP of High Performance, respectively. Collaboration as a team is essential to effectively creating operational plans based on the board’s strategy, resourcing and implementing initiatives, monitoring available budget, and reporting results. The Director of Operations plays a key leadership role in this structure in ensuring that operations as a whole are in alignment with the board’s strategy and funder’s expectations.
Responsibilities of the Director of Operations include the following, as well as other reasonable duties that may be assigned by the employer:
- Participate with the Board of Directors in developing a vision and strategic plan to guide the organization
- Identify, assess, and inform the Board of Directors of internal and external issues that affect the organization
- In addition to the Chair of the Board, act as a spokesperson for the organization
- Conduct official correspondence on behalf of the Board as appropriate and jointly with the Board when appropriate
- Represent the organization at community activities to enhance the organization's community profile
Operational planning and management
- Develop an annual operational plan which incorporates goals and objectives that work towards the strategic direction of the organization
- Ensure that the operations of the organization meets the expectations of its clients, Board and Funders
- Oversee the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of the organization
- Draft policies for the approval of the Board and prepare procedures to implement the organizational policies; review existing policies on an annual basis and recommend changes to the Board as appropriate
- Ensure that personnel, client, donor and volunteer files are securely stored and privacy/confidentiality is maintained
- Provide support to the Board by preparing meeting agenda and supporting materials
Program planning and management
- Monitor the planning, implementation and evaluation of the organization's programs and services
- Ensure that the programs and services offered by the organization contribute to the organization's mission and reflect the priorities of the Board
- Assist the Board in developing processes to evaluate the day-to-day delivery of the programs and services of the organization to maintain or improve quality
- Oversee the planning, implementation, execution and evaluation of special projects
- Collaborate with Coaches in the administration of their programs. While the coaches have primary responsibility for the administration of their high performance and development programs, the Director of Operations will assist coaches as appropriate in consultation with the VP administration.
Human resources planning and management
- Advice and assist in determining staffing requirements for organizational management and program delivery
- Advice and assist the Board in ensuring a positive, healthy and safe work environment in accordance with all appropriate legislation and regulations
- Recruit, interview and select staff that have the right technical and personal abilities to help further the organization's mission
- Ensure that all staff receives an orientation to the organization and that appropriate training is provided
- Develop a performance evaluation process for all staff which will be used by the Board in evaluating all its staff including coaches and Director of Operations.
Financial planning and management
- Work with staff and the Board to prepare a comprehensive budget
- Work with the Board to secure adequate funding for the operation of the organization
- Research funding sources, oversee the development of fund raising plans and write funding proposals to increase the funds of the organization
- Participate in fundraising activities as appropriate
- Approve expenditures within the authority delegated by the Board
- Ensure that sound bookkeeping and accounting procedures are followed
- Administer the funds of the organization according to the approved budget and monitor the monthly cash flow of the organization
- Provide the Board with comprehensive, regular reports on the revenues and expenditures of the organization
- Ensure that the organization complies with all legislation including that covering taxation and withholding payments
- Communicate with stakeholders to keep them informed of the work of the organization and to identify changes in the community served by the organization
- Establish good working relationships and collaborative arrangements with community groups, funders, politicians, and other organizations to help achieve the goals of the organization
- Manage and regularly update the SRA website
- Communicate with internal and external audiences through the website, newsletter, social media and other avenues as appropriate
- Oversee external communications strategies and ensure internal communication protocols
- Identify and evaluate the risks to the organization's people (clients, staff, management, volunteers), property, finances, goodwill, and image and implement measures to control risks
- Ensure that the Board of Directors and the organization carries appropriate and adequate insurance coverage
- Ensure that the Board and staff understand the terms, conditions and limitations of the insurance coverage
Preferred Competencies & Qualifications
- Experience working at a management level position within the not-for-profit sector, ideally within sport
- Budget and fiscal management experience
- Excellent communication skills: written, on the phone and in person
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally and effectively with a wide variety of individuals and situations
- Must be approachable and service-oriented
- A high degree of independence, as well as the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to exercise discretion, good judgement, sound decision-making and maintain ethical standards consistent with SRA policy
- Organizational skills and time management abilities are essential. The individual must be results oriented, assuming responsibility for development, implementation and completion of projects/initiatives
- Proficiency in computer applications with skills in Microsoft products and internet applications and comfort in learning new applications
Compensation, Performance Review & Employment
The Director of Operations will be financially supported as follows:
- Salaried position with annual compensation ranging from $32,500 to $39,000 dependent on qualifications
- Group Insurance and Benefits Plan administered by SaskSport
- Option to enroll in the SaskSport Pension Plan with employee contributions matched by SRA up to 7% of base salary per annum
- The Director of Operations will be subject to an ongoing review of their performance and to a formal annual review one month prior to the anniversary of their start date. This Performance Review will be conducted by the VP Administration with input from the SRA Board and may involve collecting input other stakeholders such as club presidents, Sask Sport Representatives and others who would be expected to work with the Director of Operations
- The Director of Operations and VP Administration will meet prior to January 31, 2021 to review the contract in force at the time and discuss extension.
To apply submit your resume and a cover letter describing your interest in the position to email@example.com by midnight June 24, 2019.
Interviews are anticipated to take place July 2 to 5, 2019.
We thank everyone for their interest in Saskatchewan Rowing; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- 510 Cynthia Street, Saskatoon, SK S7L 7K7
Are you tired of being tied to a desk? Are you looking for change? Are you a self starter? If you answered yes, then an Exciting and Challenging Career as a Condominium Property Manager (CPM) may be just what you've been looking for.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO?
ICR Commercial Real Estate provides Property and Asset Management Services to a wide variety of commercial and residential property owners and condominium developments. We are an established company that is rapidly expanding our base of clients and services within the Saskatoon Market. We are searching for an individual who can utilize their skills to provide condominium property management services to our clients.
WHAT'S THE POSITION?
An CPM provides day-to-day management services to condominiums by: liaising with owners, boards and tenants; arranging and supervising building repairs and maintenance; attending on-site for meetings and inspections; creating and implementing budgets; reviewing and reporting on financials; and, communicating with others to solve issues as they arise, all while maintaining solid relationships with our clients and service providers. Our CPMs are not tied to their desks and are encouraged to self-manage their time.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for a natural-born leader who can easily deal with others (through email, over the phone and face-to-face) and make sound decisions. We’d need someone who has about 3-5 years of job experience in management or in a leadership position and/or equivalent relevant education. Specific experience in real estate, maintenance, insurance or management is an asset, but we’re willing to provide the tools and training for this position to the right person. Our team of steadfast and experienced managers, accounting and administrative staff have a great deal of experience and knowledge that they’re willing to share.
Because a big component of your position is dealing with the public, the successful candidate should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written). The successful candidate would be experienced in working in an environment where they make assessments and decisions in a timely and independent manner. Good analytical skills are essential as is the ability to thrive in a challenging and demanding environment. Strong accounting experience and/or ability is a definite asset.
WHY JOIN THE ICR TEAM?
Our Property Managers enjoy flexibility in their work lives. Unexpected events occur that must, of course, be attended to but with the result that Property Managers are generally free to manage their time throughout the week.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, a great benefits package and a matching RSP contribution on eligibility. We also have a fun and vibrant work environment.
WHAT TO DO NOW?
Applicants should submit their cover letter and resume outlining their skills, experience and interests by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Subject line must state " Residential Property Manager". Thank you to everyone who applies, however, only selected candidates will be contacted. Offers of employment will be contingent on satisfactory Security Background Checks, Credit Check & Reference Checks.
- Full Time
- Suite 100, 261 - 1st Avenue North, Saskatoon, SK S7K 1X2
ICR is in search of the next Commerical Property Manager
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO?
ICR Commercial Real Estate provides Property and Asset Management Services to a wide variety of commercial and residential property owners and condominium developments. We are an established company that is rapidly expanding our base of clients and services within the Saskatoon Market. We are searching for an individual who can utilize their skills to provide commercial property management services to our clients. We are growing and adding positions.
WHAT'S THE POSITION?
The Commercial Property Manager will provide management services to Commercial Properties. Activities include, but are not limited to:
- liaise with owners and tenants and trades;
- set and implement and facilitate operating and capital budgets;
- administer leases for commercial tenants;
- reconcile occupancy costs annually;
- coordinate with accounting department to provide accurate and timely reporting on a monthly basis;
- responsible for all aspects of physical and financial management of the asset;
- arrange and supervise maintenance, repairs and replacements;
- managing all aspects of building insurance matters, including appraisals, tendering and claims;
- working with commercial management team on common objectives.
- attend managed sites to carry out inspections and meet with owners, tenants and contractors.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for strong independent thinkers and self-starters. In this position you have a lot of independence on how you organize yourself and your day in order to get the work completed. We are looking for problem solvers with strong analytical skills. We need team players that work well in a group setting as well as working on your own to help achieve the goals of the team. You will need an aptitude for understanding and explaining financial information. The commercial PM will also be required to understand building systems and preventative maintenance items in order to facilitate our value add approach to commercial real estate assets. Because a big component of your position is dealing with the public, the successful candidate should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written). Must be competent in both Word and especially Excel computer programs. An understanding of legal terms and contracts is an asset.
Preference will be given to individuals with 3-5 years of management experience in the above field and, ideally, currently licensed with the Saskatchewan Real Estate Commission. We will, however, train and see to the licensing of the successful candidate who had the requisite skills and aptitude.
WHY JOIN THE ICR TEAM?
Our Property Managers enjoy flexibility in their work lives. We strive to find a balance between time in the office and time spent attending to sites and meetings. Unexpected events occur that must, of course, be attended to but with the result is that Property Managers are generally free to manage their time throughout the week. You are not tied to a desk and we don’t have doors in our office.
ICR has a great team atmosphere with many resources to draw upon to assist in providing exemplary service. We foster a team environment and rely on collaboration and our combined experience to be successful. We coordinate many company team building events and activities for our staff throughout the year.
Come ask us all about it here.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, have a great benefits package and matching RRSP contribution on eligibility.
WHAT TO DO NOW:
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume outlining their skills, experience and interests by email (email@example.com). Subject line must state “Property Manager”. Thank you to everyone who applies, however, only selected candidates will be contacted. Offers of employment will be contingent on satisfactory Security Background Checks, Credit Check and Reference Checks where applicable.
- Full Time
- in search of the right canadiate
- Suite 100, 261 - 1st Avenue North, Saskatoon, SK S7K 1X2
OUTSIDE WHOLESALE PARTS SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Merlin Ford Lincoln is recruiting for an Outside Wholesale Parts Sales Representative. This is a great and exciting opportunity for the dealership as well as the ideal candidate to grow in their career and with Merlin Ford Lincoln.
Merlin Ford Lincoln has been around since 1946 and therefore has a long standing history within the community. Our record speaks for itself. We especially pride ourselves on excellent customer satisfaction. We stand by our motto “Products You Know – People You Trust”.
Provide a high level of professional integrity with all customers and staff.
Develop business within the assigned sales territory and meet or exceed all sales targets.
Solicit current customers and identify new prospective customers.
Monitor all of our customer’s sales activity, taking appropriate actions to grow sales by identifying business opportunities through analysis and observation, with a focus on developing sales growth.
Be self-disciplined to schedule appointments and meet with wholesale customers to review products and services that provide a “Solutions based Outcome.”
Execute all sales and marketing programs as per the Merlin Ford / Ford of Canada guidelines updating customers on product changes and modifications.
Actively participate with the other members of the dealership management and parts team in the development and implementation of a progressive sales strategy.
Provide constructive feedback to the leadership team regarding products and services supported by the company, through the completion of a Daily Sales Activity Report.
Use corporate standards and operating procedures to deliver a Consistent Positive Customer Experience.
Develop solid business relationships with customers and staff based on “Continuous Improvement”.
Act as a mediator in customer disputes while maximizing sales potential.
Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude with customers and staff and conduct yourself in a professional manner that includes a clean, neat, orderly appearance at all times.
1-3 years sales or parts experience. Experience with cold calling would be considered an asset.
Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
Valid Driver’s license
Wage: Hourly wage plus commission
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 with a Saturday rotation
We are looking for the best and brightest to help us grow in customer service and sales. Do you have the passion and drive to be on a winning team. Consider a career at Merlin Ford Lincoln. We offer our employees a positive work environment, training, and a comprehensive benefits package including Group Health Benefits and a Company Pension Plan.
Please send your resume and any inquires to Darcey Keller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Full Time
- 3750 Idylwyld Dr. N., Saskatoon, SK S7K 3K3
Our Company is based in Saskatoon and we are looking for a junior or senior level Accounting Clerk to be responsible for the timely and accurate entry of payables invoices and processing of payments.
• Daily entry of payable invoices and charges
• Regular payment processing to vendors
• Monitor credit card transactions and balances
• Prepare bank reconciliation entries
• Generate and enter recurring monthly expense journal entries
• Monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts
• Database maintenance
• Other duties as assigned
Post-secondary accounting education or equivalent experience is required.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background with database programs, and will be familiar with creating and working in a database environment.
Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX accounting software would be an asset. Knowledge with MS Office, particularly MS Excel is required. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational and communication skills and have the ability to establish positive working relationships with company employees and vendors. We are willing to train in house for a smoother tranisition.
- Full Time
- Saskatoon, SK S7K 0H1
Ens Auto is a long standing business in Saskatoon which comprises Ens Toyota, Lexus, Collision and Industrial. We offer top quality products and services to our clients for their automotive and industrial needs.
We are looking for a new team member who is self-motivated, and performance driven to join our Ens Toyota sales department. An ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, experience in automotive sales, and an outgoing personality.
Why choose Ens Auto?
We pride ourselves of having many long-term staff, with opportunities of advancement. We offer a competitive benefits package and an employee matching pension plan. We know the importance of family and hold staff events throughout the year that are family friendly. Toyota believes in continuous improvement - Kaizen and provides training through Toyota Canada University.
This is a commission based salary with potential to earn up to 6 figures a year!
Valid class 5 driver’s license is required. Must be available to work Saturdays.
- Greet customers on the car lot, showroom, and online
- Respond to customer inquiries, and find the product that fits their needs and lifestyle
- Maintain customer rapport and perform follow-ups
- Continuous learning of product knowledge of new and used vehicles
- Help organize the showroom and front car lot
- Achieve monthly sales goals
- Goal oriented with a history of achieving success
- Motivated to reach sales quota’s
- Outstanding customer service
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Automotive experience is an asset but not required
- Comfortable to work with technology such as, smart phones, tablets, and computers
- Ability to speak a second language is recognized but not required
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s licence
- Full Time
- 627 Brand Court, Saskatoon, SK S7J 5L3