Your search resulted in 2060 "Customer Service/Support" jobs in Carlsbad, CA. Save Job SearchSave SearchSave Job Search: Carlsbad
See more jobs by changing your search settings. Some jobs do not match "Carlsbad".
Spectrum is America’s fastest-growing TV, internet and voice provider. Our organization is one filled with a diverse group of hardworking people. They’re committed to helping us grow, and we’re committed to growing with them because making sure everyone reaches their full potential is a key part of our mission.
Our extensive training program, competitive base salary and generous commission structure provides the foundation you need to be a successful salesperson. Meeting and exceeding sales goals while delivering service solutions to our customers - it’s a win-win.
- Our Spectrum Retail Sales Associates are full-time and part-time, entry and mid-level retail sales roles, focusing on wireless, TV and internet products in the communications and entertainment technology space. Advancement potential and generous commission opportunities are available.
- Retail Sales Associate: An organized, digitally savvy communicator with a competitive spirit eager to learn and grow. A results-driven achiever comfortable in a busy retail sales environment. Wireless sales experience preferred.
- Benefits include paid training and time off, comprehensive health packages, retirement savings, free and discounted Spectrum services (for full-time employees) and more.
Whether this is a new road for you or you are an experienced sales professional, the journey is all mapped out. With plenty of dedicated peer and leadership support, our fully paid training programs shape new Retail Sales Associates into quick-thinking professionals. We can bring you up to speed on Spectrum’s full line of products – and our competitors’ products – in about a month, including telephone, data, wireless, and video services. As products are updated, so are you, so you can pass that knowledge on to your customers.
With a deliberate path to success
We know that the best people to lead are those who have been down the same road before. Most of our mangers started as Retail Sales Associate themselves, proving that career advancement is a very real and achievable goal. Peer-to-peer mentoring and regular coaching sessions ensure you feel supported and have everything you need to succeed. Get started at a Fortune 100 company and see how far you can go.
The benefits are clear
On top of opportunities to earn and advance your career, Spectrum offers industry-leading benefits and other programs to support you and your family at all stages of life.
What are our expectations?
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals, including wireless sales (where applicable)
- Ensure a great customer experience
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
- Be a team player (because we spend way too much time together)
- Know your stuff - maintain strong knowledge of all TV, internet and wireless products, pricing plans, promotions and service features for Spectrum, as well as our competitors
- Thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Read, write and speak the English language to effectively communicate with employees, customers, and suppliers in person, on the phone and by written communications
- Lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Standing for prolonged periods of time
- Wearing a required uniform
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Sales Experience: 1 - 5 years
- Knowledge of latest technology and devices
- Commissioned sales experience
- Retail sales or wireless sales
- Valid driver’s license
- Part Time
- Carlsbad, CA
At Spectrum, we value our employees and recognize outstanding individual contributions. As part of our Spectrum Business sales team, you'll be rewarded for your performance in addition to a steady salary. You'll have the opportunity to "own your day" every day, like a self-employed business owner, but without all the risks associated with self-employment.
Going door to door within a specified territory visiting local businesses while working on a list of prospective Small and Medium Businesses that we supply will give you the satisfaction of providing world class services to businesses needing quality products. If you have the entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a willingness to work hard you could be a Spectrum Business Account Executive.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
Experience in a prospecting, cold-calling sales role
A valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record, and the use of a reliable personal vehicle
Success in a previous Sales position
A passion to succeed
Great People Skills
Experience working with the public
SPECTRUM WILL PROVIDE:
Reimbursements for gas and other travel related expenses.
New leads every month
A tablet and a cell phone
We take pride in offering professional training to learn what it takes to be a successful Account Executive at a Fortune 500 Company.
Guaranteed annual Base Salary
Unlimited commissions and UNLIMITED earning potential
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Free and discounted Spectrum Cable services
An opportunity to grow your career at one of America’s top corporations
- Full Time
- Carlsbad, CA
Our company that has been around for over 35 years is looking to expand. Vector Marketing is interviewing for entry-level customer service focused sales positions (no experience required). Primary responsibilities include working with customers, answering questions about our Cutco products, and writing up orders. We offer a minimum base pay so our reps don’t feel pressured to make a sale - instead we ask them to focus on providing excellent service to our customers. We believe the quality of the product speaks for itself.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay - great starting base pay. Incentives available based on performance. Paid weekly.
- Solid training – we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start, and offer continued support and additional training as time goes on. (Many of our top representatives had never had a “real” job before working with us.)
- Flexible scheduling – our reps are able to work around classes or a second job. Part time positions available, possibility to work full time.
- Choice of location – most interviews take place at our main office, but our sales representatives are able to decide where they work.
- Enjoy working with people
- At least 18 or high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start – at least on a part time basis – within the next 7 – 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking to supplement their current work schedule. Whether you work as a receptionist, cashier, fast food, server, or in retail – we can help work around your busy schedule. If you are a student looking to work around classes, our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associates Degree, or no degree at all – we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, stocked shelves in a warehouse, as a waiter or waitress at a restaurant, administrative assistant, in a call center, account manager, sales lead, public relations, advertising, cashier, retail management, communications…
And yes – this means our training is so good that if your previous work was as a barista, a line cook, a cashier, or stocking shelves at a super market, we can train you to do well here. (Even if you’ve never worked before!)
With a busy year ahead, you could benefit from a part time position that pays weekly and allows you to work around your busy schedule. Vector Marketing’s entry level sales positions offer useful real world work experience and are a great addition to any person’s resume.
Basic positions in customer sales and service. Primary responsibilities include working with customers, answering questions, and writing up any orders.
- No experience needed - we believe in building our people from the ground up and allowing them to expand on their natural abilities in order launch them into a successful career.
- Excellent pay – competitive starting base pay, incentives available based on performance.
- Flexible schedules – we provide flexible schedules for all members whether it's working around classes or another job.
- Advancement – reps who make this a career position are able to move along several different paths including those who only work part-time.
- Enjoy working with people
- All ages 18+ or a high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to interview within the next seven to ten days
Who would do well:
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in retail, fast food, cashier, call center or telemarketing (which by the way, we don’t do), administrative assistant at an accounting office, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. While many of our reps are students, we welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and are willing to work hard and learn new things.
This entry level sales position is a great fit for people who are looking for part time or a full time opportunity. If you are a student looking for work around classes or just someone who is looking for a flexible schedule, our opportunities can work around your needs. Because of the quality of our training, we’re able to take on people who are still in school or who entered the job market right out of high school and train them to quickly become successful.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team apply now and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a time to meet with a manager. We contact applicants based on a 1st applied, 1st considered basis, so don’t delay!
Along with the 4 jobs posted by HelpWantedSanDiego.com employers, we found the following positions: