Most Popular Rochester Area Job Postings
Some Job Postings get increased traffic (views, clicks and applies) simply because there are more people likely to be qualified and interested in a particular type of job. For example, there are far more people who are ready to be salespeople than brain surgeons.
There are also some things you can do to increase interest in your posting. Generally, a Job Posting with lots of detail about the position and the company will perform well. Provide a detailed description of the position. Include the hours, the benefits and the salary an applicant can expect.
These are the best performing Job Postings currently displayed on Rochester Help Wanted.
Our company is currently interviewing for part time sales reps, with an option to work a full schedule. Request an interview today and start work within the week. Apply today to find an opening near you.
What does the remote position involve?
Vector Marketing sales reps basic responsibilities involve working with customers, explaining our American made Cutco products, and placing any orders. There is a great starting base pay (paid weekly) that isn’t based on sales or results, but incentives are possible based on performance. Previous experience isn’t needed. We provide all of the tools and training needed for success.
Excellent pay – There is a base pay with a commission structure set up based on performance. There is opportunity to make more, but there is still a fall back for the sales rep to make an income even if they have an off week.
Solid training – We’ve been training people to do well for over 40 years. Even if someone doesn’t decide to stay with us long term, the sales, networking, & communication skills they build are needed for any field.
Flexible scheduling – We help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible, some work part time, while others choose to earn extra income around other commitments such as classes, other jobs, or family obligations.
Choice of location – Sales reps are able to interview, train, and work from their home or dorm.
What are the requirements?
- Enjoy working with people
- All ages eighteen plus or seventeen and a high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start within the next 7 – 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
Who would do well in the position?
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in all kinds of fields (some none at all!) - retail, fast food, cashier, administrative assistant, receptionist, office work, server, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team, fill out the contact information and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.
- Part Time
- Carlsbad, CA
Hanes Supply, Inc. is a well-established full -line industrial manufacturer of slings and contractor supplier specializing in lifting solutions. Hanes Supply offers a comprehensive and diverse product line to its customers including: rigging, fall protection, power tools, fasteners, hand tools, construction and safety equipment. Headquartered in Buffalo, NY, Hanes has five branches located throughout the Northeast.
Position Summary : Drives a truck or other vehicle over established routes or within an established territory to deliver goods. May be required to load and unload vehicle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Observes all safety procedures, rules and regulations, and instruction in performance of job duties.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
- Present bills and receipts and collect payments for goods delivered or loaded.
- Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles.
- Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.
- Turn in receipts and money received from deliveries.
- Maintain records, such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements, in accordance with regulations.
- Read maps and follow written or verbal geographic directions.
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to bases or other vehicles, using telephones or mobile two-way radios.
- Pulls orders and transfers with 100% accuracy.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have working knowledge of road safety procedures for vehicle operation.
- Must have prior experience with operating vehicles or material-moving equipment.
- Must have a valid, un-expired driver’s license.
Level of Education and Experience:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalency; prefer six months experience working in a warehouse environment.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. Frequency
- Constant: driving a forklift, lifting <25 lbs., carrying <25 lbs., seeing and hearing
- Frequent: sitting, walking, lifting 25 to 50 lbs., carrying 25 to 50 lbs., pushing, pulling, bending and twisting at the waist, kneeling, squatting and crouching, handling and grasping
- Occasional: standing, lifting .50 lbs., carrying >50 lbs., climbing stairs, reaching above shoulder, repetitive hand and arm movement, talking
Working Conditions: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works in outside weather conditions and is exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and fumes.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet while in the office, or light to moderately loud when out in the field driving.
- Drivers are likely to drive on motorways for long periods of time.
- Drivers are expected to work in all weather conditions including snow and icy conditions therefore they need to be alert and careful at all times.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Holidays, and much more. Successful passing of a pre-employment drug, alcohol and physical screening test is required as a condition of employment. We reserve the option to do a reference and/or background check.***Consideration will not be given to any responses that do not include a resume.
Hanes Supply Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Full Time
- Buffalo, NY
Looking for a CAREER and not another job? No Previous Experience in field Needed. We Train You.
At Precision Garage Door Service, we take pride in what we do. We believe you will see this in our products, our service and our team. The success of this organization begins with our employees and their shared passion to be the best. Our employees are energetic and have the dedication required for success.
We Train You! Extensive training ensures our certified technicians are qualified to repair any garage door system. Continued education and training keeps them current on industry trends and technology.
- Flexibility to periodically work On Call / Emergency Service Nights & Weekends.
- Clean Driving Record & Valid Driver's License
- A Responsible Individual who is honest, timely & meticulous on the job.
- Previous Employer & Personal References
- A Goal orientated & motivated Individual.
Previous Experience in the field is not necessary, training is mandatory - any travel & lodging expenses for training will be covered. Uniforms for the job will be provided, limited health & disability benefits are available as well. Any customer service or sales experience is a plus.
If you are interested in learning on how you can become part of a successful national company in a position of a garage door technician, and have a passion for success, please email your resume. We will then call applicants for an initial interview.
Thank you for your consideration!
- Full Time
- $39000.training / $50000. full time Year
- Rochester, NY
East Rochester attorney support services company is seeking a dedicated and responsible individual for an immediate full time administrative assistant position.
Position Responsibilities include:
* File organization and maintenance, including overseeing file setup, opening and closing files.
* Calendaring timelines and ensuring all applicable deadlines are met.
* Answer phone calls, provide information to callers and/or direct to appropriate staff.
* Billing and data entry.
* Creation of financial transactions. Posting of information in accounting software programs from documents such as invoices to customers, cash receipts, and supplier invoices.
* Writing correspondence, sending and receiving client documents.
* Copying/Scanning and other administrative duties as needed.
Applicant must have excellent grammar, proofreading, communication, and organizational skills.
Seeking a high energy, self-motivated individual with professional appearance and demeanor. Applicant will need the ability to handle constantly changing situations, to work independently and take initiative for follow up detail. Must be able to follow specific instructions and support other staff members within a team environment.
Paid holidays/vacation. Health benefits available after three months of employment.
Interested applicants please email your resume/cover letter as soon as possible.
- Full Time
- 16.00 Hour