Shuttle Bus Driver
There will be a $1500 sign-on bonus for all driving positions. The initial $750 will show in the first paycheck after start date and second $750 will show in the first paycheck after 90 days employment.
As a bus driver you will be responsible for driving guests and team members to and from their designated stops in a safe and timely manner. Shuttle services run between our team member lot and the resort and within the resort parking lot picking up guests/patron. Must be flexible to work weekends/holidays.
- Responsible for driving shuttle buses in a safe and efficient manner.
- Uses proper radio protocol at all times. Keeps radio transmissions clean, complete and concise. Uses radio only when necessary.
- Reports all irregular activity immediately (safety hazards, violations, criminal activity, sleepers, panhandlers).
- Always signs keys in and out for vehicle in use and follows key control policy.
- Consistently uses time sheets to report shift start and shift end.
- Always performs pre-check of vehicle in use. Checks for fluid leaks, blown bulbs, tire wear and low pressure. Immediately reports damage to Supervisor.
- Consistently checks all fluid levels when fueling vehicle.
- Ensures the cleanliness of vehicle in use. Sweeps when necessary. Enforces no eating/drinking policy on vehicle.
- Maintains reasonable pace while driving designated route. Stops only at designated bus stops and follows designated route unless otherwise advised by Supervisor.
- Adheres to all regulations regarding maximum number of Patrons/Team Members allowed on bus.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must possess a valid NYS Commercial Drivers License (Class B or CDL) with passenger endorsement (no restrictions)
- Must be able to meet NYS insurance requirements.
- Prior experience driving bus professionally is preferred.
- Able to drive various bus sizes
- Must maintain strict confidentiality at all times on and off premises.
- Must be able to pass Turning Stone Security Department training program.