Strong team atmospere looking for a shipping associate
Shipping and Receiving Associate
E.T. Precision Optics, Inc. is a precision machine shop specializing in precision optical, medical, defense, aerospace and electronics industries.
Shipping and Receiving Associate - 1 Opening, A-Shift:
The schedule for this position is M-F 7:30am-4:00pm
- Receives and verifies incoming shipments.
- Verify incoming and outgoing shipments against bills of lading, invoices, orders, material certifications or other records.
- Package parts and verifying part counts.
- Generate Purchase Orders for “Outsourced Operations”.
- Manage finished goods inventory including cycle counts.
- Drive company owned vehicles to transport items as directed.
- Organizes and maintains the shipping area.
- Ships per customers’ requested shipping method
- Completes shipment documentation
- Pulls/files paperwork
- Performs additional Shipping/Receiving tasks as needed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Experience using ERP System (Epicor)
- Knowledge of Windows Office (Word/ Excel)
- Shipping and receiving 2 years