Off-shift workers receive pay increase!
Optimax Systems, Inc. is a world leader in manufacturing small volume, high precision quality optical components. Our unique, fun corporate culture of teamwork, innovation and agility provides a dynamic work environment. We are looking for you to commit to a lifelong adventure of learning and creating value through your hard work. Some full-time employee benefits include: Profit Sharing Plan - 25% of company’s pre-tax profits, 80 hours of paid time off in your first year and 100% tuition assistance toward pre-approved educational expenses. Our off-shift employees receive a differential wage of a 10% increase from the A-Shift rate for B-Shift (3 pm to 11:30 pm) and 15% increase for C-Shift (11 pm to 7:30 am) and off-shift employees accrue their paid time off at a higher rate; 120 hours per year compared to 80 hours for A-Shift employees.
Optimax is located just outside of Webster off of 104; about 15 miles from Rochester. What are you waiting for? Apply for a Precision Optics Manufacturing Technician position today!
You will need:
- Hand/eye coordination or manual dexterity similar to those skills utilized in artistic, creative or musical activities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Acquire a competent skill level through successful completion of company training
- Enhance and develop new skills by embracing learning and continuous improvement
- Review results of team performance with team leader
- Follow directions from Team Leader regarding all aspects of the job
- Work well with other team members
- Available for all shifts; Monday through Friday
Education: High school diploma or GED is required. Associates Degree or vocational training in manufacturing, materials science or machining a plus
(EEO) Optimax must comply with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) issued by the United States Department of State, Department of Defense Trade Controls. Because of ITAR, the company must limit employment opportunities to the following eligible categories, (1) a citizen or national of the U.S., (2) a lawful permanent resident, (3) citizen admitted as a refugee, or (4) citizen who has been granted asylum. Optimax is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Optimax will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.