- Full Time, Part Time
- 14.00 Hour
- 3495 Winton Pl Bldg E Ste 120, Rochester, NY 14623
Make a difference in the lives of seniors in our community!
Are you passionate about providing seniors with superior companionship and care? Want to join a team that has been recognized by Home CarePulse as both an Employer of Choice and a Provider of Choice for 3 straight years? Become a Care Partner at Touching Hearts at Home!
Companion-level care includes services such as:
- Social Companionship and caregiving
- Transportation, Shopping, and Errands
- Housekeeping and Meal Preparation
- Standby Assistance with Hygiene and Safety Oversight
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible scheduling options
- Paid Time Off
- FREE telemedical health benefits
- Bonuses and Recognition Programs
No certification is required. Job requirements include:
- Personal or professional experience that shows a heart for senior care
- A valid driver's license
- The ability to provide a reliable, insured vehicle to use on the client's behalf for all scheduled shifts and to travel 15 miles for any scheduled shifts
- The ability to lift, push, and pull up to 25 pounds
- Daily access to email, the internet, and a mobile phone
- We are a drug free workplace and complete a criminal background and driving record check before hiring.
We are looking for people who share our values - people who believe seniors deserve the best care and are excited to work for a company that expects high standards of performance. If caring for seniors is just a job for you, or a temporary way to make some money, please do not apply for this position. However, if you value developing caring, compassionate relationships with seniors and making a direct impact on their quality of life, we look forward to learning more about you! Please click apply now to submit an application, or inquire further by calling 585-271-7390.
Touching Hearts at Home provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.