Your search resulted in 3458 "Other" jobs in Reno, NV. Save Job SearchSave SearchSave Job Search: Other
Vector Marketing is currently holding virtual interviews for entry level sales rep positions. Our representatives have an opportunity to work from home selling Cutco products through one on one appointments that emphasizes customer service. Experience is not necessary because our online training is designed to help people do well immediately - as long as someone is willing to learn, they can be successful.
We provide flexible schedules for anyone looking to make some extra income.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay – great starting base pay (not based on sales or results), commissions available based on performance. Paid weekly.
- Solid training – we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start, and offer continued support and additional training as time goes on.
- Flexible scheduling – we help our reps create a schedule that works for them. Some work as much as possible while others choose to be super part time around other commitments such as online classes, other jobs, or family commitments.
- Choiceof location – most interviews and trainings take place online through virtual interviews and training, reps can conveniently work from home.
What we require:
- Enjoy working with people
- At least 18 years old or 17 and a 2021 HS Graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start – at least on a part time basis – within the next 7 – 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
Who would do well:
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in retail, fast food, cashier, call center or telemarketing (which by the way, we don’t do), administrative assistant, receptionist/office work, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and are willing to work hard and learn new things.
This entry level sales position is a great fit for people who are looking for part time or a full time remote work. If you are a student looking for flexible work or just someone who is looking for a flexible schedule, our opportunities can work around your needs.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team fill out the contact information and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Reno, NV 89501
No experience required, starting pay of $19.47 to $33.82/hour, $56,700 /year average pay PLUS full Benefits. The Postal Service employs nearly 1 million people and is hiring for MANY different positions nationwide. CLICK HERE for application and Postal Service job information. Postal Service employment also includes career advancement, good working conditions and GREAT job security. The Postal Service is the largest government related agency in terms of employees. There is NO experience required, paid training is provided for all job openings. There are MANY different positions available.
For application and Postal Service job information, CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE 24 hours a day to get information on ALL of the Postal Service career opportunities available
he Postal Service is the largest government related agency in terms of employees, currently employing nearly 1 million people. There are retail locations, mail distribution centers and Postal hubs within the Postal Service's operations. The Postal Service is currently hiring and there are MANY different positions available. The Postal Service has excellent and challenging employment opportunities. Postal Service employment includes great pay, good working conditions, career advancement, and job security that can lead to a lifetime career. To qualify for employment, you must be 18 years of age or older and a U.S. citizen.
Postal Service operations are wide ranging from clerks handling and sorting mail to sales and marketing teams that work with commercial customers. There are various types of clerks that work throughout the postal system, some clerks handle bookkeeping or light accounting duties while other clerks sort mail and handle address changes. In some postal facilities, a large volume of mail is processed. Therefore, there are specific individuals that are responsible for shipping and receiving mail. Due to the size of postal operations, the postal service employs a sizable sales and marketing team that works with commercial customers and their needs. Postal Service operations are wide ranging.
The Postal Service currently employs nearly 1 Million people. There are many employment opportunities with the Postal Service from entry level to management. Certain career fields exist in most or all of its departments. These fields are usually administrative, general office and clerical in nature, such as accountant, administrative assistant, auditor, bookkeeper, clerk, office assistant, secretary, staff assistant, typist, etc. To allow a better understanding of the Postal Service, the following list will give a brief description of some of the career fields that make up the Postal Service.
- Mail Processing – Performs a variety of functions to accomplish the processing of mail. Functions may include the sorting and handling of mail and preparing mail for shipment to the next destination.
Labor Services is a private employment service that offers assistance in gaining employment and is not affiliated with the USPS, US government, its agencies or affiliates. Labor Services has been assisting individuals in gaining Postal Service employment for over 18 years and we are here to assist you through the entire Postal Service hiring process allowing you to gain a great career with the Postal Service. The Postal Service was created over 200 years ago and is the largest agency in terms of employees, currently employing nearly 1 Million people. There are retail locations, mail distribution centers and Postal hubs within the Postal Service's operations. The Postal Service operates over 30,000 post office location. Over 600 million pieces of mail are delivered by the Post Office to as many as 142 million different delivery points. This totals over 170 billion pieces of mail being delivered annually. The Postal Service operates over 200,000 vehicles and has the largest vehicle fleet in the world. Most of the fleet is right hand drive for easier mail delivery. The availability of job openings is based upon the needs of the Postal Service in each geographic area. Hiring by the Postal Service may depend upon passing job requirements such as an exam, completing a questionnaire, passing a drug screening and/or other screening procedures.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Reno, NV 89501
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. With operations in more than 100 countries and a team of over 12,000 employees, we deliver world-class gaming and lottery technology.
IGT Slot Attendants are responsible for creating an exceptional customer experience for Players at the Reno Airport Facility by ensuring customers receive timely and courteous service. This includes orienting players to game features and play rules, processing payouts, and keeping the machines clean and presentable.
Under supervision of the Shift Supervisor or Lead Attendant, this role performs the following functions with minimal supervision:
* Attends to slot machines in the Reno-Tahoe Airport.
* Actively patrols assigned sections looking for opportunities to surprise and delight guests. Enhances guest’s slot entertainment experience by creating a fun, high-energy environment through the celebration of slot wins and building players’ perception of luck.
* Address customer needs as they arise including assistance with game functionality, answering game related questions and providing change or redeeming slot tickets.
* Ensure that players are in compliance with Nevada gaming regulations including age limits and proximity rules relating to minors.
* Proactively assist customers by continually searching for service lights and customers in need of service.
* Keep assigned section in a neat, clean and orderly fashion, including but not limited to, pushing in unoccupied chairs, removing glasses and trash from the tops of machines.
* Makes paper changes, clears bill jams, completes slot machine preventative maintenance, and responsible for minor machine repairs as necessary.
* Handle and secure company-issued keys in compliance with departmental guidelines.
* Validate/redeem tickets; or, assist customers in locating and using the slot ticket redemption kiosk.
* Examine and sign Jackpot tickets and prepare other documents as needed.
* Verify/Pay Jackpot amounts to customers when they occur.
* Notify management team of any floor irregularities.
* Exercise appropriate discretion in identifying situations that require management attention.
* Ensures consistent and timely compliance with all gaming and internal control policies and procedures.
* Provide general airport information such as the location of the baggage claim area, bathrooms and assist with other general passengers inquires.
* Makes change for customers, cashes traveler's checks.
* Count change bank and ensures the correct totals.
* Reconcile daily redemption activity in a timely manner and adhere to department variance policies.
* Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
* Help resolve minor customer concerns/disputes.
* Maintain a clean section/concourse throughout the shift.
* May be required to perform the Drop and Count process if necessary.
* Other duties as assigned by the supervisor and/or manager.
Must be at least 21 years of age
2 or more years cash handling experience preferably in a gaming environment.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), fluent English and articulate.
* Ability to work efficiently, independently and cohesively, consistently producing quality results.
* Must possess basic mathematical skills to include ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide specific to position responsibilities.
* Ability to read and understand all policies and procedures.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with guests, employees, and members of management in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
* Must be able to complete standard forms and reports.
* Must be able to obtain a Nevada Gaming Registration.
High School Diploma or equivalent required
12pm - 8:30pm (Monday - Sunday, days offs will be scheduled for a 5 day work week)
Continuously walking and/or standing and working indoors (more than 75% of the time)
Lifting/pushing/pulling/carrying up to 40 lbs
Bending, kneeling, climbing and using chemical agents (up to approx 50% - 75% of the time)
Hearing, vision (including peripheral), speech and literacy (critical)
Ability to work in a noisy environment with bright lights, some dust, & hot and cold temperatures
Ability to communicate vocally utilizing portable radios and telephones (critical)
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
In addition to a competitive benefits package, we offer generous time-off plans, a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, on-site fitness center and cafeteria, and free identity theft insurance to name a few.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
- Full Time
- 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502
Along with the 3 jobs posted by RenoHelpWanted.com employers, we found the following positions: