- Full Time
- $16 - $19 Hour
- 1285 Corporate Blvd., Reno, NV 89502
LUX dynamics is a privately owned, Reno-based, high quality, specification-grade LED high-bay manufacturing company. We have a young, hardworking, hungry culture. We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual that can handle our island of misfit toys.
Summary of major responsibilities:
- Processes Payroll.
- Reviews Timesheets. (bi-weekly)
- Records into QuickBooks. (bi-weekly)
- Process/print checks. (as needed)
- Process commission reports for the payroll company for the 5th of each month.
- Oversees Workmen’s Comp and disbursement of Employment Taxes. (as needed)
- Oversees, coordinates, maintains, and processes sick and annual leave documents, travel and expense reimbursements, purchasing documents, and/or employment documents for employees. (as needed)
- Work closely with Production Supervisor to handle employee issues as they arise.
- Create forms and reporting systems.
- Post and fill job positions as necessary
Requirements and skills:
- Ability to self-start and prioritize workload.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to fluidly move from one task to another and back to the original task at hand (multitasking).
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Employee development and performance management skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Ability to analyze, develop, establish, and maintain efficient office workflow and administrative processes.
- After 60 days - 50% of medical will be matched
- After 90 days - 401K 2% Employer Match
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume complete with cover letter and references to email@example.com
** LUX is a drug free work environment so candidates must be able to pass drug screenings and a background check. **