Work on the BEST products in the Recreational Industry!!
COMPANY: PSR Ltd.
JOB TITLE: TECHNICIAN
PAY TYPE: HOURLY
REPORTS TO: SERVICE MANAGER
Is responsible for the repair and maintenance of customer and company recreational products. Technicians are responsible for inspecting their completed work and ensuring that it meets company and industry standards.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
These duties include but are not limited to the following.
- Repair, reconditioning and maintenance of customer and company products.
- Notify the Service Manager when there are any changes to work in progress, or additional repairs are required.
- May need to look up parts on the microfiche
- Notify Service Manager when shop equipment is in need of repair or replacement
- Ensure that all company and industry regulated policies, procedures and practices are followed.
- Organize equipment, and shop supplies as necessary
- Ensure that all tasks are completed efficiently, effectively and safely
- Ensure assigned bay is always as clean and professional looking as possible
- Will be accountable in conjunction with the service manager for service related issues
- Will be responsible to have proper training for all product lines Ski-Doo. Sea-Doo. Rotax. Can-Am Off- Road. Spyder. Ryker. Sylvan Boats. Mercury.
- Will be responsible for maintaining a professional appearance while representing PSR Ltd..
Skills and Experience Needed
- Certificate of Schooling in the area of repairing small motors
- Experience in fixing small engines ( Minimum of 2 years, more will be an asset)
- Legible writing skills
- Can work in a team environment
- Some computer competency
Allow a three month learning curve or “probation”. This time will be given in order to get current with procedures, policies and to be familiar with work and staff.
Ski-Doo. Sea-Doo. Rotax. Can-Am Off- Road. Spyder. Ryker. Sylvan Boats. Mercury.
Will be dependent on experience.