Panel Assembly Technician
Control Panel Assembler
A control panel assembler is a key position at Stockdales, as we are one of the largest manufacturers of quality custom electrical controls and power solutions in Western Canada.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Preparation and inspection of electrical components prior to assembly
- Mount and fasten electrical components onto back pans or into enclosures as per drawings
- Read and follow wiring schematics
- Install labels and lamacoids
- Keep work area organized and clean
- Install wiring as per drawings
- Operation of forklifts and overhead cranes
- Use of hand and crimping tools
The ideal candidates will possess good organizational skills and have an eagerness to learn and work in both an independent and team-based environment. Experience with hand tools and the ability to read electrical prints would be an asset but all tasks can be trained on the job. Candidates that have experience and or education in the electric and controls field are preferred, but on the job training will be provided.
Stockdales offers competitive wages. Stockdales values diversity in our workplace. Positions are available immediately