- Full Time, Part Time
- 3050 Bechelli Ln, Redding, CA 96003
Come be part of a happy work environment !
Office Clerical Admin Assistant
We are a business that has been in the transmission part industry since 1955 and in the parts resale business for over 20 years! In addition to our huge footprint within the ecommerce world we have a physical presence in Redding, CA and Reno, NV we serve the local communities and surrounding area. If you are looking for job stability, and security we have withstood all the tests of 2020. With on-site paid training, this is an exciting opportunity to grow your skills in clerical administrative and office duties, utilizing, excel, word, Shipstation, and our accounting software Maxx Traxx. Our mission is to give our employees the positive environment to thrive and build long lasting trusted relationships with both our customers and suppliers. We are a small but powerful team, working with others and having a positive happy outlook are essential. If our business model describes you, give us a call today. This entry level clerical position is a great fit for people who are looking for part time or a full-time opportunity.
For interest in a part time job with us, basic responsibilities include data entry, invoicing internet orders, creating pick reports for shippers, creating labels for outgoing orders. Must have exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills; ability to work with colleagues. Genuine desire to grow and learn, as well as contribute positively to a team-oriented work environment. A commitment to professionalism and willingness to represent the brand with integrity at all times.
For interest in a Full-time position you will be responsible for all of the above duties in addition to accounts payable, accounts receivable, data entry, balancing accounts, answering phone calls and taking messages, and running basic errands.
- Experience in Excel, is a preferred but will consider applicants with a natural aptitude for it
- Strong communication skills, Excellent organizational and time management skills, have a strong attention to detail, be able to problem solve, and be self-motivated to work independently to complete projects from start to finish.
- Experience with computers, proficient with typing and 10 key
- Self-motivated with the ability to set and achieve targeted goals.
- Experience in Automotive Industry is plus but not a requirement.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Education: High School Graduate