Your search resulted in 1354 "Customer Service/Support" jobs in Redding, CA. Save Job SearchSave SearchSave Job Search: Customer Service/Support
Vector Marketing is currently holding virtual interviews for entry level sales rep positions. Our representatives have an opportunity to work from home selling Cutco products through one on one appointments that emphasizes customer service. Experience is not necessary because our online training is designed to help people do well immediately - as long as someone is willing to learn, they can be successful.
We provide flexible schedules for anyone looking to make some extra income.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay – great starting base pay (not based on sales or results), commissions available based on performance. Paid weekly.
- Solid training – we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start, and offer continued support and additional training as time goes on.
- Flexible scheduling – we help our reps create a schedule that works for them. Some work as much as possible while others choose to be super part time around other commitments such as online classes, other jobs, or family commitments.
- Choiceof location – most interviews and trainings take place online through virtual interviews and training, reps can conveniently work from home.
What we require:
- Enjoy working with people
- At least 18 years old or 17 and a 2021 HS Graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start – at least on a part time basis – within the next 7 – 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
Who would do well:
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in retail, fast food, cashier, call center or telemarketing (which by the way, we don’t do), administrative assistant, receptionist/office work, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and are willing to work hard and learn new things.
This entry level sales position is a great fit for people who are looking for part time or a full time remote work. If you are a student looking for flexible work or just someone who is looking for a flexible schedule, our opportunities can work around your needs.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team fill out the contact information and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Redding, CA 96002
We are a business that has been in the transmission part industry since 1955 and in the parts resale business for over 20 years! In addition to our huge footprint within the ecommerce world we have a physical presence in Redding, CA and Reno, NV we serve the local communities and surrounding area. If you are looking for job stability, and security we have withstood all the tests of 2020. With on-site paid training, this is an exciting opportunity to grow your skills in clerical administrative and office duties, utilizing, excel, word, Shipstation, and our accounting software Maxx Traxx. Our mission is to give our employees the positive environment to thrive and build long lasting trusted relationships with both our customers and suppliers. We are a small but powerful team, working with others and having a positive happy outlook are essential. If our business model describes you, give us a call today. This entry level clerical position is a great fit for people who are looking for part time or a full-time opportunity.
For interest in a part time job with us, basic responsibilities include data entry, invoicing internet orders, creating pick reports for shippers, creating labels for outgoing orders. Must have exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills; ability to work with colleagues. Genuine desire to grow and learn, as well as contribute positively to a team-oriented work environment. A commitment to professionalism and willingness to represent the brand with integrity at all times.
For interest in a Full-time position you will be responsible for all of the above duties in addition to accounts payable, accounts receivable, data entry, balancing accounts, answering phone calls and taking messages, and running basic errands.
- Experience in Excel, is a preferred but will consider applicants with a natural aptitude for it
- Strong communication skills, Excellent organizational and time management skills, have a strong attention to detail, be able to problem solve, and be self-motivated to work independently to complete projects from start to finish.
- Experience with computers, proficient with typing and 10 key
- Self-motivated with the ability to set and achieve targeted goals.
- Experience in Automotive Industry is plus but not a requirement.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Education: High School Graduate
- Full Time, Part Time
- 3050 Bechelli Ln, Redding, CA 96003
Along with the 2 jobs posted by ReddingHelpWanted.com employers, we found the following positions: