Your search resulted in 321 "Customer Service/Support" jobs in Redding, CA. Save Job SearchSave SearchSave Job Search: Customer Service/Support
Our company that has been around for over 35 years is looking to expand. Vector Marketing is interviewing for entry-level customer service focused sales positions (no experience required). Primary responsibilities include working with customers, answering questions about our Cutco products, and writing up orders. We offer a minimum base pay so our reps don’t feel pressured to make asale - instead we ask them to focus on providing excellent service to our customers. We believe the quality of the product speaks for itself.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay – great starting base pay. Incentives available based on performance. Paid weekly.
- Solid training – we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start, and offer continued support and additional training as time goes on. (Many of our top representatives had never had a “real” job before working with us.)
- Flexible scheduling – our reps are able to work around classes or a second job. Part time positions available, possibility to work full time.
- Choiceof location – most interviews take place at our main office, but our sales representatives are able to decide where they work.
- Enjoy working with people
- At least 18 or high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start – at least on a part time basis – within the next 7 – 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking to supplement their current work schedule. Whether you work as a receptionist, cashier, fast food, server, or in retail – we can help work around your busy schedule. If you are a student looking to work around classes, our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associates Degree, or no degree at all – we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, stocked shelves in a warehouse, as a waiter or waitress at a restaurant, administrative assistant, in a call center, account manager, sales lead, public relations, advertising, cashier, retail management, communications…
And yes – this means our training is so good that if your previous work was as a barista, a line cook, a cashier, or stocking shelves at a super market, we can train you to do well here. (Even if you’ve never worked before!)
- Full Time, Part Time
- Redding, CA 96002
No experience required, starting pay of $18.47 to $33.82/hour, $56,700 /year average pay PLUS full Benefits. The Postal Service employs nearly 1 million people and is hiring for MANY different positions nationwide. CLICK HERE for application and Postal Service job information. Postal Service employment also includes career advancement, good working conditions and GREAT job security. The Postal Service is the largest government related agency in terms of employees. There is NO experience required, paid training is provided for all job openings. There are MANY different positions available.
For application and Postal Service job information, CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE 24 hours a day to get information on ALL of the Postal Service career opportunities available
The Postal Service is the largest government related agency in terms of employees, currently employing nearly 1 million people. There are retail locations, mail distribution centers and Postal hubs within the Postal Service's operations. The Postal Service is currently hiring and there are MANY different positions available. The Postal Service has excellent and challenging employment opportunities. Postal Service employment includes great pay, good working conditions, career advancement, and job security that can lead to a lifetime career. To qualify for employment, you must be 18 years of age or older and a U.S. citizen.
The Postal Service currently employs nearly 1 Million people. There are many employment opportunities with the Postal Service from entry level to management. Certain career fields exist in most or all of its departments. These fields are usually administrative, general office and clerical in nature, such as accountant, administrative assistant, auditor, bookkeeper, clerk, office assistant, secretary, staff assistant, typist, etc. To allow a better understanding of the Postal Service, the following list will give a brief description of some of the career fields that make up the Postal Service.
- Customer Service – Performs a variety of functions to provide customer service to the general public. Customer Service is one of the largest and most important functions of the Postal Service.
Labor Services is a private employment service that offers assistance in gaining employment and is not affiliated with the USPS, US government, its agencies or affiliates. Labor Services has been assisting individuals in gaining Postal Service employment for over 18 years and we are here to assist you through the entire Postal Service hiring process allowing you to gain a great career with the Postal Service. The Postal Service was created over 200 years ago and is the largest agency in terms of employees, currently employing nearly 1 Million people. There are retail locations, mail distribution centers and Postal hubs within the Postal Service's operations. The Postal Service operates over 30,000 post office location. Over 600 million pieces of mail are delivered by the Post Office to as many as 142 million different delivery points. This totals over 170 billion pieces of mail being delivered annually. The Postal Service operates over 200,000 vehicles and has the largest vehicle fleet in the world. Most of the fleet is right hand drive for easier mail delivery. The availability of job openings is based upon the needs of the Postal Service in each geographic area. Hiring by the Postal Service may depend upon passing job requirements such as an exam, completing a questionnaire, passing a drug screening and/or other screening procedures.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Redding, CA 96002
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up in a large home city branch or airport location. This role is available as regular part time and full time.
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Some college preferred
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service retail or administrative support experience
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work weekends
- Full Time
- Redding, CA
- Full-time sales role good for students, grads, and people who appreciate flexibility, with potential for advancement and no ceiling on commission bonuses.
- A role that is ideal for flexible, goal-oriented communicators who thrive on meeting new people and being on the move.
- Benefits include paid comprehensive training and time off, excellent health packages, free Spectrum services, Education Assistance, unlimited mileage reimbursement and more.
At first, you’ll run through some virtual training programs, then jump right in to see how our expert Reps get business done. Our hands-on training philosophy lets you partner with established pros to learn how to close the deals in no time. Even after training you’ll have the continuing support and encouragement of your peers and mentors whenever you need it.
You Have Unlimited Potential
As a Spectrum Outside Sales Representative, you’re guaranteed a steady paycheck from the moment you start training. But that’s just the beginning: The potential for earning is unlimited. Commission bonuses grow with every new deal. And with our unlimited mileage reimbursement, we’re looking out for you at every turn.
It's An Especially Good Time To Join Spectrum
We’re sharing our success with the people who help us achieve it. And right now we’re offering additional $2,500 training bonuses for new Outside Sales Representatives.
We’ll Have Your Back
At Spectrum, training and teambuilding are priorities. We want you to succeed, so we offer support like:
- Peer mentoring and regular group huddles to talk tactics and celebrate wins
- Regular training refreshers
- Solid leads to give you a strong start
Keep Moving Forward
Do you think fast on your feet? If you’re motivated, you can go far with Spectrum. We appreciate enthusiasm and dedication; you can see it in the fact that nearly all of our Sales Managers started as Representatives themselves. What they learned on the job made them talented leaders and Sales standouts. It also means they understand exactly what you’ll need to succeed in this role, so they can guide you until you’re ready to take the lead yourself.
Your Neighborhood, Your Open-Air Office
Learn about your community while delivering advanced TV, high-speed Internet and Voice technologies, matching your neighbors with the customized services that best fit their needs and lifestyles. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys being out of the office and on the move. It’s the freedom of self-employment without the risks of running your own business.
How About Those Benefits?
There are so many outstanding benefits to working with Spectrum, like retirement savings, paid time off, child care reimbursement, travel reimbursement, and more.
Here’s What You Need to Get Started
The minimum requirements for Outside Sales Representatives are:
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings
- Valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record, and use of a reliable personal vehicle
- Motivation to sell door-to-door in residential areas
- Ability to work outdoors in all adverse weather conditions
- Engaging interpersonal skills
- Full Time
- Redding, CA
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated business-to-business (B2B) sales expert?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding businesses through the selection of high-capacity and fiber-based networking services?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
As an Enterprise Account Executive Generalist, you focus on client-centric sales techniques and outlining how our solutions simplify efforts and improve efficiency. You are passionate about proactively pursuing new local enterprise accounts while managing an existing portfolio. Through your expertise and understanding of the client’s current and future needs, you outline uniquely beneficial combinations of our networking products.
You have developed a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase business while enhancing the client experience. In this hybrid account executive and account management role, your goal structure is comprised of 80 percent new sales and 20 percent renewal sales from the territory’s existing client base. You excel at traveling extensively to capture new business accounts and support your current ones within a specified footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Enterprise Sales Accounts for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Formal Training and Development
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients to develop tailored product solutions for their complex business needs.
- Develop long-term client relationships to support renewals and upsell opportunities.
- Drive the sales process by identifying target markets, industries and contacts for the product portfolio.
- Generate sales leads and build a network through persuasive sales calls, company visits, industry events and peers.
- Entice clients by designing and delivering informative and lucrative product proposals and presentations.
- Maintain an accurate client database to generate sales activity reports.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment (ROI) analysis and determine serviceability for prospects by requesting site surveys.
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through coordinated efforts with the Account Executive, Account Management, Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
- Three or more years of B2B sales experience as a proven top sales performer
- Knowledgeable of networking, LAN/WAN technologies, high-capacity and fiber connected networks
- Strong relationship building, negotiation and closing skills
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage change with shifting priorities
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge in a team environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license, safe driving record and the availability to travel
- How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Telecommunications B2B sales experience selling data, voice or video solutions
- Familiar with Salesforce, ICOMS/CSG or other billing system
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
- Full Time
- Redding, CA
Along with the 5 jobs posted by ReddingHelpWanted.com employers, we found the following positions: