Customer Service/Sales - Part Time - Interview Now
Part Time Customer Sales / Service
We are currently running interviews for customer sales & service. Part time work, paid weekly. Previous experience isn't required – we provide all of the training needed for success. Work with customers one on one in a low pressure environment. We are looking to fill positions right away.
Vector Marketing is looking to bring people on our team to present our Cutco products to both new and existing customers. We offer a minimum base pay so our reps don't feel pressured to make a sale – instead they can provide excellent service to our customers. We believe the quality of the product speaks for itself. We provide flexible schedules for anyone looking to make some extra income around their currently work schedule.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay – great starting base pay. Incentives available based on performance. Paid weekly.
- Solid training ‐ we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start, and offer continued support and additional training as time goes on. (Many of our top representatives had never had a "real" job before working with us.)
- Flexible scheduling – our reps are able to work around their current work schedule, summer travel plans, internships, or family commitments.
- Choice of location – most interviews take place at our main office, but our sales representatives are able to decide where they work.
- Enjoy working with people
- At least 18 or 17 & a high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start – at least on a part time basis – within the next 7 - 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking to supplement their current work schedule. Whether you work as a receptionist, cashier, fast food, server, or in retail - we can help work around your busy schedule. Part time openings with the option to work full time. It doesn't matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associates Degree, or no degree at all – we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, stocked shelves in an Amazon warehouse, as a waiter or waitress at a restaurant like Applebees, administrative assistant, in a call center, sales lead, public relations, advertising, retail management, communications...
And yes – this means our training is so good that if your previous work was as a barista at Starbucks, a line cook at McDonalds, a cashier at Aldi's, or stocking shelves at Target, you can do well here. (Even if you've never worked before!)