Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Part Time Vehicle Service Attendant - Truck Rental- Gresham
The Enterprise Truck Rental Division has an immediate opening for a part time Vehicle Service Attendant (VSA). Our Commercial Truck Division provides transportation solutions within the commercial truck industry, renting business to business. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of Medium and Light-Duty trucks.
Location: Gresham - 20132 SE Stark St Portland, OR 97233
Pay: $14.00/ per hour
This position is part time with approx. 25 hours per week or less. Schedule will be Monday-Friday working 5 hours per day. Working times are flexible.
Location operating hours are:
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Must have a current and valid drivers license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (ie., DUI/DWI or diversion agreement) on driving record in the past 5 years
- 6 months work experience working with box trucks or other vehicles considered a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.