Share with friends:
Technical Support Rep 1 (Community Solutions)At A Glance
- Full-time entry-level customer service role resolving bulk/multiple dwelling unit customer technical repair issues, billing and accounts, as needed.
- Profile: A tech-savvy problem solver who will troubleshoot and resolve a variety of service and equipment issues. Community Solutions Repair Representatives use patience and effective communication skills to uncover customer needs, answer questions, and leave a positive impression on customer interactions.
- Benefits include fully paid training and time off, comprehensive health packages, retirement savings, free Spectrum services where available, and more.
Are you ready for something new?
If you have a passion and aptitude for technology, our training and mentoring programs can get you ahead of the curve on all the latest Spectrum technology. We'll help you develop the skills to get comfortable in your role troubleshooting and resolving service issues, including account billing, maintenance, enhancements and repairs. You’ll become skilled at using our range of systems to troubleshoot customer provisions using positive communication skills. Use your adaptability, organization, and resourcefulness to support your customers through a range of technical resolutions. If you’re ready to grow your skills, this is a role with a lot of potential.
What is the Community Solutions Repair Representative role?
It's about building relationships and turning the knowledge you gain in training into customer service wins. Community Solutions Repair Representatives make a real difference to their customers and the company, providing over-the-phone technical support for Video, Internet, and Phone services to customers in community, bulk, and multiple dwelling unit (MDU) accounts. You’ll have advanced diagnostic tools to help you address technical inquiries and get services running smoothly, talking customers through fixes you can make together. If an issue calls for extra attention, bring in additional internal support and field technician teams to get things back on track. Understanding the products and your customers’ sense of urgency will help you create a satisfying customer experience.
It's about learning and growing
This may be new for you, but the journey is all mapped out. There’s a lot to learn, and our comprehensive, fully paid training program — including classroom discussions, hands-on exposure, e-learnings, mentoring, and instructor-led training — can make you an authority on Spectrum's industry-leading products and services in just a few weeks. The industry moves quickly; to stay on top of it, we provide training updates to keep you current on our newest products, services, and upgrades so you'll be ready for any question that comes your way. One-on-one time with department leaders and additional support give you everything you need to create a streamlined process for your customers and yourself.
With a deliberate path to success
We believe the best people to lead are those who have been down the same road before. Most of our supervisors started as Representatives themselves, so they know exactly what kind of support will help you grow into a successful employee. With well-established career paths across multiple lines of business, advancement is a very real and achievable goal. Make your first move toward a long and rewarding career with Spectrum.
The benefits are clear
In addition to the core benefits — industry-leading retirement savings and 401(k) plans, comprehensive health care insurance options, dental and vision plans, flexible spending, family leave, and paid training and time off — we offer free Spectrum products and services where available, education assistance tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, and a selection of other programs to support team members and their families.
What is takes to get started
The minimum requirements for the Community Solutions Repair Representative role are:
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- High School Diploma or GED
Preferred qualifications for the Community Solutions Repair Representative are:
- 6 months or more customer service experience
- 6 months or more of basic technical support experience
- 1 year or more working with computers and multiple software applications
- 6 months or more heavy volume phone experience in a customer service/call center job
Are you ready to join our team?
Now that you know a little more about us, are you ready to apply? Heads up! There is a brief assessment in the application. We recommend taking the assessment in a distraction-free environment.