Customer Sales / Service -- Part time and full time, great pay!
Customer Sales / Service
Entry level positions available in customer sales/service roles. Immediate openings - interview now to start within the week. Flexible schedules. No experience needed.
Our customer service focused sales representatives present Cutco to both new and existing customers on a low-key, one-on-one basis. We offer a minimum base pay so our reps don't feel pressured to make a sale - instead we ask them to focus on providing excellent service to our customers. We believe the quality of the product speaks for itself.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay – we offer a competitive base pay to start and increased pay based on effort and performance.
- Solid training – we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start, and offer continued support and additional training as time goes on. (Many of our top representatives have never had a "real" job before working with us.)
- Flexible scheduling – reps are able to schedule their work around school, family commitments, internships, and other obligations.
- Choice of location – we interview most applicants in our main office, but once our reps have started, they are able to choose where they work. Many of the students who work with us during the summer decide to continue working out of an office that's closer to where they go to school in the fall. And some of our reps work remotely.
- Enjoy working with people.
- At least 18 or high school graduate.
- Conditions apply.
- Able to start – at least on a part time basis – within the next seven to ten days.
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking for a part time or full time opportunity. For students who need to work around an internship or just need a flexible schedule, this can be a good fit. Because of the quality of our training program, we're able to help people be successful whether they have a college degree, are still in school, or joined the job force straight out of high school.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine – if you've worked in customer service or retail, marketing, if your role was limited to clerical work or you were in hospitality, if you've been a server or worked in a call center – we can train you.
And yes – this means our training is so good that if your previous work was as a barista at Starbucks, a line cook at McDonald's, a cashier at Aldi, or stocking shelves at Target, you can do well here. (Even if you've never worked before!)