- Full Time
- 3100 N. Knoxville Ave., Peoria, IL 61603
Administrative Assistant or Paralegal
Supporting attorneys case load by preparing word processing documents; transcription, electronic storing of files, scheduling, etc.
* Plans work by preparing, collecting and organizing case documents.
* Preparing and processing case documents
* Updating cases and documents by transcribing dictation, notes, and references.
* Maintains case files by organizing electronic and paper files; placing files to storage; retrieving files, and medical documentation
* Accomplishes law firm mission by completing related results as needed.
Planning, Organization, Legal Administration Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Documentation Skills, PC Proficiency, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Deadline-Oriented, Client Relationships