Territory Sales Representative
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Wondering what it takes to join our team? Click here and find out by taking our interactive experience. We recommend that you use Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer 11.37 or above. You can also try it on your mobile device!
Are you ready to Ignite your career and be part of a world-class sales team?
You will be joining our expanding sales team of highly motivated individuals dedicated bringing Rogers products and services directly to the consumer’s front door. Be the first to offer Ottawa customers Ignite TV - an effortless internet TV experience that puts the user in command with all-in-one search, Voice Remote and so much more.
Here is what we offer:
Full-time Rogers employees will receive:
• An attractive remuneration package which includes base pay and commissions
• Benefits package, eligibility from day 1
• Monthly car allowance
• Access to Wealth-Accumulation Programs
• Full training on Rogers products and job shadowing to prepare you for success
• A supportive team environment
• Sales and technology tools: Smartphone, IPad, Rogers branded attire
• Internal growth opportunities
Here is what you Offer:
• You are highly motivated to succeed and believe in the customer experience
• You thrive in a sales environment and also have the ability to connect with customers and promote Rogers products and services
• You love to be out in the field
• You are flexible with your work schedule (evenings & weekends)
• You have a valid Driver Licence and can pass a Driver Abstract
A Day in the life of a Territory Sales Representative:
Each day as a Territory Sales Representative will be different, however on any day your duties may include:
• Attending meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
• Conducting follow up with your clients from the office home base.
• Managing, maintaining and expanding a client database within your local assigned territory by visiting your customers door to door
• Differentiating Rogers products from those of our competitors
• Have Fun!
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.