Join a creative team of designers and fabricators
Senior Fabrication Project Manager
Over the past 37+ years Expographiq has quietly built a solid reputation by designing and building cultural, corporate and branded experiences. We have built our reputation for innovation and quality by working closely and collaboratively with museums, marketing agencies, public institutions, government departments, exhibit and industrial designers and charitable foundations across a wide spectrum of industries.
We are looking for an experienced Fabrication Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of fabrication projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee fabrication procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
An excellent Fabrication Project Manager must be well-versed in all fabrication methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
- Collaborate with designers, CAD drafters etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Plan all production operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Supervise the work of cabinet makers, CNC operators, painters, installers etc. and give them guidance when needed.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
- Proven experience as senior Fabrication Project Manager
- In-depth understanding of custom fabrication procedures and materials and project management principles.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Excel and will be expected to learn the internal ERP system.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- A team player with leadership abilities.
- Ability to work in French and English.