From the brand that rocks the world, a career that rocks yours!
Full-Time Table Games Dealer
From the brand that rocks the world, a career that rocks yours! We are seeking talented individuals to join the band and help launch the Hard Rock brand in the region.
We are now hiring experienced and inexperienced Table Games dealers! Applications are open for external applicants and current Team Members. Experienced dealers must pass an audition. Don’t have experience? Don’t worry – we will be hosting a dealer school for free. Please see qualifications below:
A Dealer’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for dealing an assigned game in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Complies with all departmental and Company Policies including business ethics guidelines and all regulatory requirements.
- Offers the highest possible level of customer service resulting in a maximum level of customer enjoyment and return play.
- Responsible for knowing all policies & procedures of the specific table game he/she is supervising.
- Maintains a work environment that is safe, professional, friendly and conducive to a high level of productivity & performance, as well as, morale.
- Works diligently to support the Company’s culture and team philosophy throughout the property.
- Amicably resolves customer related problems in a fast paced environment.
- Ensures the protection of customer’s rewards and credit lines.
- Maintains confidentiality of all Company proprietary information including business processes, customer lists, marketing plans and any other confidential information.
- Performs the functions of a Dealer on an assigned shift.
- Pass a basic math assessment
- Successfully complete an interview
- Successfully complete a Table Games audition
- Demonstrate exceptional guest service skills including a positive demeanor and calm, steady temperament
- Demonstrate and maintain strong ethical standards
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in English is essential
- Proficiency in a second language (French) is preferred
- The ability to obtain registration as a Category 2 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
- Inexperienced applicants MUST attend unpaid Dealer School which will begin on or around December 4th, 2017
- Training generally takes place five days per week for three to four hours per day, for up to 8 weeks.
- A day and evening session is usually held to accommodate current work schedules – times TBD
- Students do not receive pay for their time spent in training
- Attending the Dealer School does not automatically guarantee employment as a Table Games Dealer