Non-seasonal with profit sharing and company paid benefits!
Full Time & Part Time Team Members
We are looking for Team Members to join Princess Auto's Ottawa location!
Princess Auto is a family-owned Canadian retailer with a global vision. We serve the home, shop, and industrial markets by providing a unique blend of quality products, services, and value based solutions to our customers through an outstanding shopping experience. Our 2500 Team Members currently operate 45 Retail Stores from coast to coast and as well as 3 distribution centres.
Princess Auto Ottawa (1111 Ages Drive near Walkley Road) is currently hiring for these non-seasonal full-time and part-time positions:
- Sales Team Members
- Night Stock Team Members (6:00pm-2:30am)
To succeed at Princess Auto, you will need to:
- Genuinely care about our customers’ shopping experience
- Handle customer interactions with diplomacy and tact
- Take initiative and work well with minimal supervision
- Enjoy working with people
- Be respectful, upfront and honest
- Ability to work weekdays, evenings, and/or weekends
What our Unique World can offer you:
At Princess Auto, we strive to be unique…in our product selection, our Team Members and in our Leadership. We share information. We value opinions and collaboration from all our people across the company, regardless of position and work as a collective team in a supportive environment. We strive to provide “Royal Service”, our high standard of serving not just our Guests, but each other, and it is a philosophy we embrace and demonstrate every day. In addition, our Team Members receive:
- Competitive Compensation
- Company-funded, comprehensive benefits package
- Long-term disability coverage
- Quarterly Profit Sharing Plan
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan
- Company Pension Plan
- Group RRSP
- Maternity Leave top-up plan
- Discount at our retail stores
- Free parking
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement and relocation
- Paid personal days
- Uniform and safety shoe allowance
Are you ready to join us?
If you are a motivated individual with a 'can-do' attitude, then we want to meet you! If you are interested in becoming a part of our Unique World, please click Apply now.
As a current Team Member at Princess Auto we request that you submit a current resume along with a completed Internal Candidate Agreement form with your online application.
Princess Auto Ltd. will consult with all applicants requesting accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant’s individual accessibility needs.